Milan Road, LEEDS
- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- For Sale by Auction T & C’s apply
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyer’s fees apply
- The Modern Method of Auction
- View, Bid & Buy
A recently refurbished three bedroom mid terraced through property which must be viewed to be appreciated. The property has recently been decorated throughout including new floor coverings and a newly installed kitchen, offered for sale with no onward chain, internal viewing is essential.
For sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price £100,000 plus Reservation Fee...A recently refurbished three bedroom mid terraced through property which must be viewed to be appreciated. The property has recently been decorated throughout including new floor coverings and a newly installed kitchen. The property will appeal to first time buyers, families and investors. The property briefly comprises; ground floor, porch, entrance hall, sitting room which opens to the dining area, kitchen, first floor, two double bedroom, a single bedroom and the house bathroom. Externally the property has a forecourt to the front and an enclosed yard to the rear. Being conveniently situated for a host of amenities and offered for sale with no onward chain, internal viewing is essential.This property is for sale by “Regional Auction name powered by iamsold Ltd”.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
For sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price £100,000 plus Reservation Fee ...A recently refurbished three bedroom mid terraced through property which must be viewed to be appreciated. The property has recently been decorated throughout including new floor coverings and a newly installed kitchen. The property will appeal to first time buyers, families and investors. The property briefly comprises; ground floor, porch, entrance hall, sitting room which opens to the dining area, kitchen, first floor, two double bedroom, a single bedroom and the house bathroom. Externally the property has a forecourt to the front and an enclosed yard to the rear. Being conveniently situated for a host of amenities and offered for sale with no onward chain, internal viewing is essential.This property is for sale by “Regional Auction name powered by iamsold Ltd”.
Having a composite door and window to the front.
With stairs to the first floor, radiator and under stairs cupboard.
Sitting Room 10' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.28m x 3.07m )
With a bay window to the front, radiator, laminate flooring and opening to the dining area.
Dining Area 12' 10" x 10' 8" ( 3.91m x 3.25m )
Having a door and window to the rear, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 5' 4" ( 3.00m x 1.63m )
A recently installed fitted kitchen with a modern range of wall and base units in cream, integrated electric hob with hood over and an electric oven, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, window to the rear and a sink with drainer unit.
With access hatch to the loft.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.56m x 3.23m )
Having a window to the front, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.87m )
Having a window to the rear, radiator, fitted cupboards and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 5' 9" ( 2.41m x 1.75m )
With a window to the front, radiator and laminate flooring.
A white three piece suite which comprises of; bath with mixer tap, pedestal basin, low suite w.c, part tiled, window to the rear and a radiator.
Having a composite door to the back of the property, there is a forecourt to the front and an enclosed garden to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Milan Road, LEEDS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leeds Station1.9 miles
- Burley Park Station2.6 miles
- Cross Gates Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Oakwood William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Oakwood
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK106791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Oakwood on 0113 451 3146.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.