Glendale, Locks Heath SO31
- versatile & generous light bright home
- stylish open plan living diner with elevated dining area
- family room /games room
- ground floor bedroom four
- Utility Room
- Three substantial first floor bedrooms
- Lovely secluded sunny aspect garden with outdoor living area\
The property offers exceptional internal accommodation. On the first floor are three very sizeable bedrooms. The master has a fantastic arrangement of wardrobes and storage, a designated dressing area plus modern en suite. The ground floor has a good layout and offers versatile space for those looking for space to come together and socialize and the ability to retreat for work or indulge in a home interest. This is a home which is a blank canvas for someone to adapt for their specific needs. It has a well equipped kitchen with gas range cooker and plenty of preparation space. There is a large home office /bedroom four which has access through to a smart utility space which, with thought could be converted to provide annex accommodation. The living room diner has a great individual style the dining area is elevated overlooking the living room, it has a 'wow' factor and allows maximum sociability and perfect for family gatherings and parties. There is also a family room off the living room which currently serves as a cinema room or games room. To complement the garden is secluded with established shrubbery and mature planting offering a high degree of privacy and bursts of interest and colour throughout the seasons plus a welcome environment for visiting wildlife. Tucked away at the rear is a summer house and outdoor living area ideal for a hot tub or covered eating area as it currently serves. There is ample parking to the front of the property and garage storage for workshop use or bike/paddleboard secure storage.
In summary this is an individual and stylish detached residence offering scope and versatile accommodation with a super sunny garden in the most convenient spot. An early inspection is highly recommended.
Glendale, Locks Heath SO31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swanwick Station1.4 miles
- Bursledon Station2.5 miles
- Hamble Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Brook Independent Estate Agents have built an unrivalled reputation for success in the negotiation and selling of property in the local area. Directors Edward Fenton and Jerry Scott have a wealth of established property knowledge and offer truly independent advice for each individual which makes Brook Estate Agents a secure choice when deciding upon an agent to manage your move and property requirements. They have many years experience and a proven track record in the local property market a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brook Independent Estate Agents, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.