Chapel Road, Tilney Fen End PE14
- Rural Detached Bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Large kitchen/diner with cooker & fridge/freezer
- Generous Enclosed Gardens To Rear
- Masses of off road parking
- 445 SQFT Workshop
- Air source pump heating
- Double glazing
- Recently Refurbished
- EPC BAND D : MUST BE VIEWED TO BE APPRECIATED!!
THE ACCOMMODATION: (Dimensions given are approximate only)
With ceiling access to hot water cylinder:
Square arch to kitchen/diner:-
17' 2" (max) x 15' 4" (max) With bay window, feature crushed marble fire surround with tiled hearth and enclosing a multi-fuel burner;
16' 9" 9 (max) x 14' 8" (max) With Montpellier LPG cooker, Montpellier fridge/freezer, part tiled walls, range of wall cupboards, display cupboards with glazed door, corner display shelving, niche for wood burner, larder cupboard with cupboard over, space/plumbing for dishwasher, space/vent for tumble drier, preparation surfaces with drawers & cupboards under;
With tiled walls, pedestal wash basin, low level W.C., panelled bath with Tritron electric shower overhead;
BEDROOM NO 1: 11' 10" (max) x 10' 11" (max);
BEDROOM NO 2: 11' 8" (max) x 11" (max) With double glazed french doors to rear garden;
BEDROOM NO 3: 11' (max) x 7" 7' (max);
SECURITY LIGHT : CATTERY : MITSUBISHI AIR SOURCE HEAT PUMP : COLD WATER TAP :
21' 9" (max) x 20' 5" (max);
LEAN-TO DOUBLE STORE:
17" (max) x 7" (max);
To front, overlooking open fields, and down to stone chippings multi-vehicle off road parking space, which extends along the side of the bungalow to the enclosed rear garden which is down to an additional stone chippings multi-vehicle off road parking space, extensive concrete patio area and a lawn preparation area, concrete courtyard to side.
N.B. The view over the Fen is the view from the front of the property 14/09/20
Chapel Road, Tilney Fen End PE14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watlington Station4.4 miles
- Downham Market Station6.2 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.