St Anns Chapel
- 2 Bed Apartment
- Newly Built
- Upgraded Kitchen
- Open Plan Living
- Garage and Storage Area
- Village Location
- Available Now
- EPC Rating B / 81
- With Regret No Pets
- Double Glazed and Gas Central Heating
The property comprises of a small entrance hall with integral access to the garage, stairs lead to a large living room with the kitchen off, an upgraded kitchen has been fitted with built in Cooker, hob, fridge / freezer and washing machine.
The main bedroom is a double and there is a second single bedroom. The family bathroom has a bath with a shower over.
There is road parking to the front of the property and a single garage with power and light and a useful seperate storage area.
EPC Rating B / 81
Double glazed throughout and Gas Central Heating.
With regret No Pets.
A holding fee will be payable to reserve a property. This will be equivalent to one week's rent and will be non-refundable if a relevant person withdraws their interest.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
St Anns Chapel
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gunnislake Station0.4 miles
- Calstock Station1.5 miles
- Bere Alston Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Locally and nationally, the private rental sector is growing at a very fast pace with many buy-to-let landlords looking to capitalise on some excellent investment opportunities. Mansbridge Balment can now offer a similar high quality service to that of the sales teams. The Mansbridge Balment Lettings team will provide a bespoke service for landlords and tenants ranging from a 'finder' service to a fully managed operation.
Here at Mansbridge Balment Lettings, we like to take the stre
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100317032510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansbridge Balment, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.