Bailbrook Lane, Batheaston, Bath, BA1
- Contemporary detached house, 3465 sq ft
- 5 double bedrooms
- Fabric first approach to energy efficiency
- ¾ acre of landscaped gardens
- Sedum green roof
- Exceptional views
- 10 year structural warranty by LABC
- Double garage & ample parking
- Aluminum powder coated windows
- Luxury handle-less kitchen from Masterclass kitchens with Quartz work surfaces
Spectacular five bedroom detached home over two floors. On the ground floor, there is a media room, exceptional open plan living/dining/ luxury kitchen with island and study. Sliding doors open on to the balcony overlooking meadow grassland, a separate family room, WC and utility.
The lower ground floor has five double bedrooms, three benefitting from en-suites and an additional family bathroom. The master and bedroom two have a walk-in dressing room and all other bedrooms have fitted wardrobes. All bedrooms have doors opening on to the patio area in the garden and ¾ an acre of landscaped grounds. Double garage and ample parking.
Bailbrook Lane is a stunning development of two individual contemporary luxury homes set in a beautifully mature setting with magnificent views. The development is approached through a private gated driveway and each home has been meticulously designed and crafted for modern day living with large, light filled rooms housed under a sedum green roof.
Situated in Batheaston, the site is within the Green Belt and the Cotswold Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The village benefits from a doctor’s surgery, pharmacy, dentist, convenience store and renowned fish & chip shop. Several highly rated pubs, such as the George Inn and The Bathampton Mill, are within walking distance. Little Solsbury Hill is located a mile north of the development, rising 626 feet above the River Avon offering spectacular views.
There is a regular and reliable bus service into the UNESCO World Heritage city of Bath. The city is famed for its Roman heritage and Georgian architecture and offers a wonderful array of chain and independent shopping, many fine restaurants, cafes, wine bars and sporting facilities. Bath has a mainline rail link to London Paddington and Bristol Temple Meads. Junction 18 of the M4 is approximately 14 miles north of the development.
The distinguished Kingswood School and Royal High School both headline the calibre of education in the area, conveniently located two miles west of Bailbrook Lane. The development is in the catchment area for good local pre and primary schools in Batheaston and Bathford.
Bailbrook Lane, Batheaston, Bath, BA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station2.1 miles
- Oldfield Park Station2.7 miles
- Freshford Station4.4 miles
About the agent
We are a trusted independent estate agents because we have such a deep understanding of the local market and put customer service above anything else.
Our name is synonymous with quality homes of all prices across the area and we pride ourselves on our expert valuations and exceptional service to both buyers and sellers. We are passionate about property and homes in this region.
Selling your home can be a stressful and emotive time so it's vital
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17389669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cobb Farr, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.