Brewhouse Lane, Putney, SW15
- Riverside development
- One double bedroom
- Open plan lounge/kitchen
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Underground parking space
Set within this stunning riverside development this one bedroom apartment is perfectly positioned for any professional couple of single occupant wanting to be on the doorstep of Putney High Street and the many public transport connections Putney has to offer.
With wooden flooring in the open-plan living room and a fully integrated modern kitchen suite it makes for the perfect entertaining space. The bedroom is a good size double room and has a fitted wardrobe and there is a smart white bathroom suite. This very special development has the added bonus of a residents gym, 24 hours concierge and an allocated underground parking space for one car.
*Video tours are available upon request from our Putney Office.
Energy Performance CertificatesB
Brewhouse Lane, Putney, SW15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Putney Station0.3 miles
- Putney Bridge Station0.3 miles
- East Putney Station0.4 miles
About the agent
We've consistently and successfully served our local communities for over 25 years. We pride ourselves on developing services specifically tailored to landlords and tenants. Our expertise uniquely positions us to guide and support you with all your property needs.
Putney easily links to the A3 which will take you to the South East and the rest of the UK via the M25. Putney has a frequent bus services scheduled every
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PTL170039_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townends Lettings, Putney - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.