Brunswick Square, Hove, BN3 1EJ
- Three bedroom flat with sea views
- Popular seafront square
- Second floor
- Spacious accommodation - 144 sq m
- Newly decorated throughout
- New carpets fitted
- Recently extended lease - 179 years remaining
- No onward chain
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Clifford Sales & Lettings
The property is located on the east side of Brunswick Square with stunning west facing views over the square and towards the sea. The property comprises a 22' x 21 living room with views, there is a separate kitchen, 21' x 18 master bedroom with views and en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and a shower room.
The flat has just been redecorated throughout and new carpets have been fitted.
Living room - 22'8 x 21'9
Kitchen - 13'6 x 8'8
Master bedroom - 21'9 x 18'2
En-Suite shower room
Bedroom two - 16'8 x 13'4
Bedroom three - 13'4 x 12'4
The lease has 179 years remaining
Brunswick Square, Hove, BN3 1EJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.8 miles
- Hove Station0.9 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.3 miles
About the agent
You've just found a friendly, independent, agent covering the whole of Brighton & Hove.
We believe in providing all our customers with polite, efficient customer service and look to take the stress out of the sales & lettings process by providing an honest,transparent experience.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BrunswickSquare. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clifford Sales & Lettings, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.