Bent Lane, ** Guide Price £160,000 - £165,000**, Staveley, Chesterfield
- Beautifully presented two bedroom Semi Detached
- Offering a character of wealth and charm throughout with a blend of traditional and modern living
- Good sized fitted kitchen with porcelain sunken sink
- Attractive bathroom with a freestanding bath and beautiful feature splash back tiling
- Two reception rooms to the ground floor & Two Good Sized Bedrooms to the first
- Well maintained enclosed rear gardens, driveway and garage to the front
- THIS PROPERTY TRULY CAN ONLY BE APPRECIATED BY VIEWING
You cannot fail to be delighted with this outstanding two bedroom home, offering a wealth of character & charm throughout with spacious accommodation over two floors, with a beautiful modern kitchen & bathroom. Well maintained enclosed laid to lawn garden, driveway & garage. Viewing Essential
Dining Room 14' 2" x 11' 3" ( 4.32m x 3.43m )
A front facing external door opens into this well appointed dining room which offers a great space for family dining. Fitted with a beautiful decorative firepit with ornate surround and brick back. A feature wood store is located to the recess of the chimney breast which offers a wealth of charm to the room. Whilst further features include a central heating radiator, wood effect laminate to the floor and a front facing PVCu double glazed window. Finished with an open archway giving access to the lounge.
Lounge 12' 3" x 14' 1" ( 3.73m x 4.29m )
This spacious lounge features an open fireplace with an inset multi fuel burner, standing on a tiled hearth with a stone inset mantle over, whilst wood effect flooring continues from the dining area. Further features include; coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator, a rear facing PVCu double glazed window, and an internal door opening to the inner lobby
Accessed from the lounge this inner lobby houses the staircase which rise to the first floor accommodation whilst a further door gives access to the kitchen. The understairs area has been fantastically utilised as an office area, fitted with a complimentary working top, electric sockets and spot lighting.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 13' 8" ( 2.64m x 4.17m )
This well presented double aspect kitchen is fitted with a good range of grey shaker style wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over and an inset porcelain sunken sink & drainer with mixer tap, whilst feature wine racks are incorporated into the base units. Space is offered for an electric cooker with a feature tiled splash back and a stainless steel chimney hood extractor over. Whilst further space is offered for a free standing fridge freezer. Integrated appliances include an automatic washing machine and dishwasher. The kitchen is complimented with spot lights to the ceiling, whilst a rear facing PVCu double glazed window offers views over the garden and side facing PVCu windows allow in an abundance of natural light. Further features of the kitchen include complimentary flooring, a feature wall mounted central heating radiator and an external side facing door opening to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the inner lobby and give access to this first floor landing which is fitted with a spindled balustrade, spot lighting to the ceiling and the loft access hatch.
Bedroom One 14' 2" To Chimney Breast x 11' 1" ( 4.32m To Chimney Breast x 3.38m )
This beautifully presented master bedroom of contemporary decor is fitted with a front facing double glazed PVC window, picture rail to the wall and coving to the ceiling, The bedroom is finished with a decorative ornate fire place with the original tiled hearth, a central heating radiator and a front facing double glazed window. The room is further complimented with the carpeting to the floor.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 11' 1" To Chimney Breast ( 3.76m x 3.38m To Chimney Breast )
This second bedroom is again of tasteful and modern decoration, and features a decorative fireplace with the original tiled hearth, whilst been fitted with built in wardrobes, picture rail to the wall, a central heating radiator and a rear PVCu double glazed window.
This beautiful bathroom offers a three piece suite comprising of a feature free standing bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and a feature rain shower head over with wall mounted shower control and a circular chrome shower curtain rail over. A low flush w.c offers a concealed cistern into a tall storage cupboard and a mounted porcelain sink can be found upon a feature vanity unit. Decorative feature splash back tiling compliments the sink and bath unit, whilst there is wall mounted heated towel rail, a rear facing PVCu double glazed window and complimentary flooring.
Outside & Exterior
The property stands on Bent Lane and offers views from both the front and rear aspects of the home, with the cricket pitch to the front and fields to the rear.
A block paved driveway to the front of the property offers off street parking for a number of vehicles and gives access to the garage. Whilst to the rear of the property you will find a well maintained laid to lawn garden, enclosed with shrub borders to the sides and fencing to the rear. A patio area is located to the rear of the home and is accessed from the kitchen offering an ideal space for outside seating and entertaining.
Fitted with a roller shutter electric door, power and lighting, whilst there is a rear facing windows and a rear facing courtesy door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bent Lane, ** Guide Price £160,000 - £165,000**, Staveley, Chesterfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Halfway Tram Stop4.0 miles
- Chesterfield Station4.1 miles
- Westfield Tram Stop4.2 miles
About the agent
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Chesterfield
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF101829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.