Westbourne Avenue, Holbury
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SOUTH FACING ASPECT TO THE REAR
- GARAGE AND ABUNDANCE OFF ROAD PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- LEVEL WALK TO SHOPS
- POPULAR LOCATION
- GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
- CALL NOW TO BOOK A VIEWING
14' 8'' x 10' 8'' (4.47m x 3.25m)
11' 6'' x 9' 8'' (3.50m x 2.94m)
10' 7'' x 8' 7'' (3.22m x 2.61m)
12' 9'' x 10' 4'' (3.88m x 3.15m)
10' 7'' x 7' 0'' (3.22m x 2.13m)
10' 0'' x 6' 4'' (3.05m x 1.93m)
Front and Rear Gardens
Enclosed and enjoying a southerly aspect.
Garage and Parking
Single garage with workshop area to the rear. Off road parking for numerous vehicles.
Westbourne Avenue, Holbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Netley Station3.5 miles
- Hamble Station3.7 miles
- Sholing Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Our aim is simple, to MAKE YOUR MOVE EASIER!
By using us you are assured of traditional values combined with modern technology. We do many things today that we were taught when we started in the Estate Agency business back in 1992 and have blended our techniques and actions to accommodate both yesteryear and that of today's demands. Very much of the old school train of thought, talk to us about how we act on trust and a gentleman's agreement. Be assured there's no lengthy contracts or t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10498597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easton Residential, Holbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.