Royal Connaught Park, Bushey
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Modern interior finishes throughout
- Spanning over 1,800 square feet of luxury living space
- Duplex apartment
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- On site gym, swimming pool, tennis courts and landscaped communal gardens
- Close to all local amenities
- The M1 and A41 motorways are accessible within a short drive
- Just 17 miles from Central London
- Award winning gated residence
- Available now
This highly sought after, gated residence, is located in an enviable position with easy access to the M1, A41, local schools, and amenities, all within just 17 miles from Central London. Spanning over 1,800 square feet, this stunning home boasts modern open plan living, 3 large double bedrooms, contemporary interior finishes throughout and the luxury of a large mezzanine.
Royal Connaught Park is proudly served by a courtesy coach which regularly calls at Watford Town Centre and other local destinations of interest.
This imposing, Grade II listed building has been meticulously restored with the mixture of grade listed heritage, and the extravagance of modern living.
This award winning residence also offers the discerning resident, an on-site health and fitness suite with a heated swimming pool, gym facilities, tennis courts, landscaped communal gardens, and two allocated parking spaces.
LOCATION Royal Connaught Park allows ease of access Euston and Central London via Bushey Station. Additionally, Watford Station boasts the offering of the Metropolitan and Main Line Stations. Both the M1 and A41 are within a short drive, with the added benefit of all local amenities being nearby on London Road.
This wonderful opportunity must be experienced first-hand.
Please contact one of our property consultants at your earliest convenience to organise an accompanied viewing to avoid potential disappointment.
Royal Connaught Park, Bushey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bushey Station0.8 miles
- Watford High Street Station0.9 miles
- Watford Junction Station1.4 miles
About the agent
mi homes property agents appreciates the unique pressures of living and relocating in the London Capital.
We are strongly committed to delivering efficient results, and pride ourselves on an exceptional level of customer service, which we ensure is applied to every aspect of our business as we believe it is the key to exceeding clients' expectations.
We are an independent and professional agency covering all aspects of lettings and management. We can safely say that our main focus
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102099000573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by mi homes, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.