High Street, Bristol, BS15
- A flexible alternative to outright purchase
- A quick and simple way to move into your new McCarthy & Stone home
- Guaranteed security with an Assured Tenancy Agreement
- Your rent includes all of the development's service charges and ground rents and the properties maintenance
- Parking Space Included
Contact us today to discuss how McCarthy and Stone Rental properties can offer you -
* A flexible alternative to outright purchase
* A quick and simple way to move into your new McCarthy & Stone home
* Guaranteed security with an Assured Tenancy Agreement
* One single monthly rental payment, which includes ground rent, service charge and parking (where applicable) which means you get to enjoy the benefits of 24hr Emergency Monitoring service (Tunstall) including fire and security systems, staff on hand to manage the development and organise Resident activities, grounds to enjoy yet not maintain. Water and Sewage to apartments and communal areas, electricity and heating for all communal areas all included in your single monthly payment. In our Retirement Living Plus Developments this also means a one hour domestic assistance to each apartment every week and access 365 days a year to catering staff.
* Parking Space included
Magpie Court enjoys a prime location in the pleasant Bristol suburb of Hanham. This fine collection of 31 one bedroom and 22 two bedroom age-exclusive apartments is ideal for those seeking retirement homes in Bristol and we welcomed our first homeowners in April 2019. Apartments at Magpie Court are spacious, stylish, and benefit from a private balcony or terrace.
Your apartment at Magpie Court is designed to make your life easier. Apartments include one or two large bedrooms, a spacious living area, and a high quality kitchen with Bosch appliances and shower room with slip resistant flooring. You will also benefit from double glazing, as well as carpet throughout, aside from the convenient tiling in the bathroom, plus storage, double glazed windows and raised sockets. Your home at Magpie Court offers ultimate comfort and security, allowing all residents to enjoy a relaxed and independent retirement.
The Magpie Court complex includes a selection of social areas, including the residents' lounge, a bistro style restaurant and impressive maintained gardens, which enjoy stunning views over the Magpie Bottom Nature Reserve. There is also an extensive car park for residents, and a guest suite that's available for your friends and family when they want to stay for an extended period. The on-site bistro restaurant offers great value meals whenever you don't feel like shopping and cooking, and is available 365 days of the year. There is even a hair and nail salon for when you're in need of a little pampering.
The team of dedicated staff will support the Estates Manager in ensuring your wellbeing and the smooth running of the development. The care provided by our trained staff is totally flexible, meaning you'll only pay for what you need and use. And there'll always be a team member on site in case of emergencies, along with call points in each apartment and a 24-hour emergency call system. You'll also have one hour of domestic assistance per week included in your service charge.
With Bath and Bristol accessible via local transport, and a variety of top retailers located at Gallagher Retail Park, plus local independent shops nearby, Magpie Court provides the perfect place to live retirement to the full.
*photo's are of the show apartment on the development
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
High Street, Bristol, BS15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lawrence Hill Station2.0 miles
- Stapleton Road Station2.3 miles
- Keynsham Station2.5 miles
About the agent
McCarthy & Stone Rentals
McCarthy & Stone is the UK's leading developer and manager of retirement communities. They have over 40 years' experience in the industry and, during this time, they've built over 56,000 homes across 1,200 developments.
When you move into a McCarthy & Stone property, you have the opportunity to embrace a new way of life and enjoy an enriched quality of life. This is because McCarthy & Stone retirement communities are designed so that residents can k
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MagpieCourtRELET33. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McCarthy & Stone, McCarthy & Stone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.