44, Norfolk Road, Birmingham, B15
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- A flexible alternative to outright purchase
- A quick and simple way to move into your new McCarthy & Stone home
- Guaranteed security with an Assured Tenancy Agreement
- Your rent includes all of the development's service charges and ground rents and the properties maintenance
- Secure, gated community in private grounds in Edgbaston
Contact us today to discuss how McCarthy and Stone Rental properties can offer you -
* A flexible alternative to outright purchase
* A quick and simple way to move into your new McCarthy & Stone home
* Guaranteed security with an Assured Tenancy Agreement
* One single monthly rental payment, which includes ground rent, service charge and parking (where applicable) which means you get to enjoy the benefits of 24hr Emergency Monitoring service (Tunstall) including fire and security systems, staff on hand to manage the development and organise Resident activities, grounds to enjoy yet not maintain. Water and Sewage to apartments and communal areas, electricity and heating for all communal areas all included in your single monthly payment. In our Retirement Living Plus Developments this also means a one hour domestic assistance to each apartment every week and access 365 days a year to catering staff.
It's time you enjoyed the lifestyle you deserve and our thoughtfully designed luxury apartments can offer you just that.
With a stylish coffee lounge and beautifully maintained gardens all year round, spending time with friends and family has never been easier. Plus, with a private table-service restaurant on-site, why not invite them to join you for a three course lunch along with a glass or two of wine.
Our qualified and dedicated staff are always around to provide a personal housekeeping service, whether you want someone to do your cleaning or washing, or require a greater level of support, and with your home in safe hands if you decide to treat yourself to a break away, you can rest assured.
Located to the south west of Birmingham city centre, Edgbaston is one of Birmingham's premier suburbs characterised by large Victorian villas and leafy boulevards. You will find everything you need right on your doorstep with a scheduled bus service taking you from Ryland Place to Harborne high street numerous times a week.
In addition to this, Ryland Place will provide weekly pop-up shops on-site, so if you don't fancy facing the cold and windy winter months, you can pick up your essential groceries here instead.
Now there are even more ways to make your dream move to retirement at Ryland Place.
Our Sales Office is open five days a week and we would love to show you around, so why not pop in and say hello.
*photo's are of the show apartment on the development
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
44, Norfolk Road, Birmingham, B15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Five Ways Station1.2 miles
- University Station1.4 miles
- Jewellery Quarter Tram Stop1.8 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RylandPlaceRELET44. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McCarthy Stone, McCarthy Stone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.