Greaves Road, Lancaster, Lancashire, LA1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- A flexible alternative to outright purchase
- A quick and simple way to move into your new McCarthy & Stone home
- Guaranteed security with an Assured Tenancy Agreement
- Your rent includes all of the development's service charges and ground rents and the properties maintenance
- Wine & dine with friends in the on-site table service restaurant
Contact us today to discuss how McCarthy and Stone Rental properties can offer you -
* A flexible alternative to outright purchase
* A quick and simple way to move into your new McCarthy & Stone home
* Guaranteed security with an Assured Tenancy Agreement
* One single monthly rental payment, which includes ground rent, service charge and parking (where applicable) which means you get to enjoy the benefits of 24hr Emergency Monitoring service (Tunstall) including fire and security systems, staff on hand to manage the development and organise Resident activities, grounds to enjoy yet not maintain. Water and Sewage to apartments and communal areas, electricity and heating for all communal areas all included in your single monthly payment. In our Retirement Living Plus Developments this also means a one hour domestic assistance to each apartment every week and access 365 days a year to catering staff.
Ideally situated on the A6, less than a mile from Lancaster City Centre, our Retirement Living PLUS development, Williamson Court, is exclusively for the over 70s and consists of 54 one and two bedroom retirement apartments; offering the ultimate in low-maintenance living close to the heart of the city centre. With bus stops right outside, homeowners are within easy reach of many local amenities; giving them the freedom and location to enjoy retirement living to the full.
Our friendly, dedicated team are on-site 24 hours a day and are able to offer bespoke care support and domestic assistance if required*; whether it's someone to do their washing and ironing or cleaning their apartment. The team are available to support residents when they need it most to help them enjoy continued independence in retirement.
Our collection of stylish retirement apartments feature spacious living areas, fully-fitted kitchens, waist-height plug sockets, easy-access shower rooms with slip resistant flooring and a 24 hour emergency call system for added peace of mind. What's more, residents can enjoy a delicious three-course lunch cooked by our on-site chef and served in our table service restaurant. With the Resident's Lounge, stunning roof top terrace and intimate garden rooms on all upper floors, there are plenty of opportunities for socialising with neighbours, friends and family.
Come and see Williamson Court for yourself. Take a look around our show apartments and get a real feel for what life is like for our warm community of residents.
*photo's are of the show apartment on the development
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Greaves Road, Lancaster, Lancashire, LA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lancaster Station0.9 miles
- Bare Lane Station3.1 miles
- Morecambe Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WilliamsonCourtRelet22. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McCarthy Stone, McCarthy Stone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.