Twickenham Road, Isleworth, Middlesex, TW7
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- A flexible alternative to outright purchase
- A quick and simple way to move into your new McCarthy & Stone home
- Guaranteed security with an Assured Tenancy Agreement
- Your rent includes all of the development's service charges and ground rents and the properties maintenance
- Parking Space Included
Contact us today to discuss how McCarthy and Stone Rental properties can offer you -
* A flexible alternative to outright purchase
* A quick and simple way to move into your new McCarthy & Stone home
* Guaranteed security with an Assured Tenancy Agreement
* One single monthly rental payment, which includes ground rent, service charge and parking (where applicable) which means you get to enjoy the benefits of 24hr Emergency Monitoring service (Tunstall) including fire and security systems, staff on hand to manage the development and organise Resident activities, grounds to enjoy yet not maintain. Water and Sewage to apartments and communal areas, electricity and heating for all communal areas all included in your single monthly payment. In our Retirement Living Plus Developments this also means a one hour domestic assistance to each apartment every week and access 365 days a year to catering staff.
Located in the London Borough of Hounslow in West London, Beck House offers luxury 1 & 2 bedroom apartments built specifically for those over 60. Twickenham, Hounslow and Brentford are within easy reach of the development by road or by public transport.
McCarthy & Stone Retirement Living apartments are built to high specifications with all of the modern technology and comforts expected of a newly built property. Beck House, consisting of one and two bedroom apartments will be no different and has been specifically adapted to meet the needs of those over 60. With slip resistant flooring and waist-height plug sockets, each residence is thoughtfully designed to make everyday tasks a little easier. A team of maintenance workers and gardeners take care of the building's upkeep so that residents can focus on relaxing and enjoying the comforts of their new home.
The development is complete with a built-in camera entry system, 24-hour emergency call system, car parking, fire detection equipment, intruder alarms, and lifts to all floors. There is also a charging room to accommodate mobility scooters. Residents have access to beautifully designed landscaped gardens and patio area as well as a sociable communal lounge. Guests are always welcome and Beck House offers a dedicated Guest Suite for overnight visitors at a small cost.
McCarthy & Stone's award winning Retirement Living apartments artfully combine the freedom and privacy of independent living with all the benefits and companionship needed to make your retirement enjoyable and comfortable. With fantastic transport links and a sought after location, Beck House is a superb place to enjoy your later years.
*photo's are of the show apartment on the development
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Twickenham Road, Isleworth, Middlesex, TW7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Isleworth Station0.6 miles
- St. Margarets Station0.9 miles
- Syon Lane Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BeckHouseRelet2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McCarthy Stone, McCarthy Stone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.