Windsor Drive, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
- Beautifully Presented, Two Double Bedroomed Detached Bungalow
- Walking Distance to Town with Lovely Riverside Walk
- Lounge with Wood Burner
- Fitted Kitchen with Built in Oven, Hob, Cooker Hood and Fridge
- Useful Utility
- Lovely Conservatory with INSULATED CEILING
- Enclosed Gardens to Rear
- Off Road Parking Spaces
- Gas Fired Central Heating/Double Glazing
- EPC Band C
* DOUBLE GLAZING * MUST BE VIEWED!
THE ACCOMMODATION (Dimensions given are approximate only).
ENTRANCE HALL with laminate floor, central heating thermostat, cloaks cupboard, airing cupboard with radiator.
LOUNGE/DINER 18' 11" (max) x 16' 8" (max) "L" shaped with wood burner, t.v. point,
FITTED KITCHEN 9' 9" (max) x 9' 3" (max) with laminate floor, built in fridge, built in eye level Bosch electric oven, built in Zanussi gas hob, electric hob hood, inset 1½ single drainer sink unit with cupboards under, wall cupboards, preparation surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, display cupboard, pull out storage cupboard, two deep drawers and t.v. point.
CLOAKROOM/W.C. with low level w.c., corner hand basin and tiled splashback, shaving point.
UTILITY with inset 1½ single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and cupboard under, part tiled walls, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, wall cupboards.
GARDEN ROOM/STUDY 8' 6" (max) x 8' 5" (max) with built in cupboard housing Weissman combi boiler, access to part boarded loft via foldaway ladder, French doors opening on to:
CONSERVATORY 15' 8" (max) x 10' 7" (max) with French doors opening on to large patio area, t.v. point, insulated ceiling installed February 2020.
BEDROOM NO. 1 13' 3" (max) x 12' 2" (max).
BEDROOM NO. 2 12' 2" (max) x 12' (max) "L" shaped with built in wardrobe with blanket cupboards overhead, laminate floor, telephone point.
SHOWER ROOM/W.C. with walk-in shower, with thermostatic shower spray, integrated toilet and handbasin.
OUTSIDE OUTSIDE LIGHTS TWO TIMBER STORE SHEDS (incorporating storage area)
GARDENS low maintenance garden to the front down to gravel, block paved driveway leading to the front entrance door, a timber gate to side, block paved pathway to the side leading to a second timber gate to the rear garden. Enclosed rear garden with large patio area, gravel patio area, selection of mature trees and shrubs with lawned area. Pathway across the garden leads to the two gardens sheds which incorporate a storage area.
N.B. Other furniture is available by separate negotiation.
N.B. DECLARATION OF INTEREST, ESTATE AGENTS ACT 1979.
One of the vendors of the property is a staff member of Robert Hale Estates.
Windsor Drive, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station0.8 miles
- Manea Station5.8 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference M4646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, MARCH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.