Avoncliffe Road, Southbourne, BH6
- Three Double Bedroom Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Sought After Coastal Location In Southbourne
- Private Rear Garden With Mature Shrubbery
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen Plus A Second Kitchen/Utility Room
- Study, Substantial Storage Area & Storage Built Into The Eaves
- Off Road Parking For Multiple Vehicles
- Space For A Boat/Caravan
- Located Just 50 Yards From The Clifftops
- A Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Truly Appreciate What This Property Has To Offer
A substantial three double bedroom, three reception room, detached chalet bungalow situated in a highly sought after road in Southbourne, just 50 yards from award-winning Southbourne beach.
As well as the highly desirable location of this family home, this property boasts a footprint in excess of 1800 sq/ft, ample off road parking with space for a boat/caravan, and a large private rear garden with an abundance of mature shrubbery.
Internally this property comprises; an entrance hall, a lounge with a feature bay window, a dining room, a sun room with sliding doors that lead to the private rear garden, a kitchen plus a second kitchen/utility room, a large storage area, a study, two bathrooms, and three double bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes or ample storage built into the eaves. The two bedrooms located on the first floor also benefit from kitchenettes, the ideal arrangement for those looking to earn an income from renting out a room or both rooms, and/or multi-generational...
This family residence is situated in Avoncliffe Road, a highly desirable road in Southbourne. The property is located just 50 yards from Southbourne's award winning blue flagged sandy beaches and is conveniently near to a variety of shops, bars and restaurants and excellent public transport links to Bournemouth Town Centre and Christchurch.
From Pokesdown train station travel towards Southbourne High Street on Seabourne Road, continue along through Southbourne Grove then follow the road into Belle Vue Road (B3059). Continue along Belle Vue Road taking a right into Avoncliffe Road. The turning into Avoncliffe Road is just opposite a bus stop and just before a parade of shops.
13' 6'' x 11' 8'' (4.11m x 3.55m)
13' 3'' x 12' 2'' (4.04m x 3.71m)
19' 7'' x 8' 2'' (5.96m x 2.49m)
10' 9'' x 10' 3'' (3.27m x 3.12m)
22' 2'' x 12' 2'' (6.75m x 3.71m)
13' 6'' x 11' 11'' (4.11m x 3.63m)
7' 8'' x 5' 10'' (2.34m x 1.78m)
First Floor Landing
16' 6'' x 11' 11'' (5.03m x 3.63m)
11' 11'' x 10' 9'' (3.63m x 3.27m)
4' 10'' x 3' 9'' (1.47m x 1.14m)
This property benefits from ample off road parking to the front, with space for a boat/caravan, and a large, private rear garden with an abundance of mature shrubbery.
For the opportunity to see properties before they go on the market 'like' our page on Facebook
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed. They do not form part of any contract. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any of the services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order or have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Avoncliffe Road, Southbourne, BH6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pokesdown Station1.2 miles
- Christchurch Station1.4 miles
- Bournemouth Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Meyers, 7 days a week High Performance Estate Agency.
Our sophisticated family run business is built upon strict values revolving around trust and integrity. We are proud to say that our client base is mostly attracted by recommendation.
We are a multi award winning agent offering a leading service, listed in the 2020 Best Estate Agent Guide as a finalist putting us in the TOP 3% of agents in the country.
Our highly skilled system of selling property has proven ye
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10479036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Meyers Estate Agents, Covering Southbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.