Stanway Close, M24
- 2 bed extended bungalow in cul de sac location
- Additional loft room with wc (access from main bedroom via a loft ladder)
- Attractive lounge
- Extended diner/kitchen
- Morning room
- Garage and extended workshop
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- No chain
- VIDEO on 'virtual tour'
HALL: 'L' shaped. Radiator.
LOUNGE: 5.478m into bay. 3.497m x uPVC double glazed window. Radiator. TV aerial point.
KITCHEN/DINER: Extended to the rear and comprises:
KITCHEN: 3.211m x 3.073m. Range of matching fitted wall and base units. Built in oven, hob and extractor. 1½ bowl stainless steel sink. Plumbed for auto washer. uPVC double glazed window.
DINER: 2.923m 2.714m. Radiator. uPVC double glazed window.
MORNING ROOM: 2.684m x 2.549m. Radiator. uPVC double glazed opening onto rear patio.
SHOWER/WC: Adapted bathroom with a 2 piece white suite. Shower cubicle with Mira shower. uPVC double glazed window. Heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 1: 3.677m x 2.901m to wall length built in fitted furniture. Radiator. Access via a loft ladder to a spacious loft room and additional wc with a uPVC double glazed window, velux style window and gas central heating boiler.
BEDROOM 2: 3.376m x 2.622m. uPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
HEATING: Gas central heating.
GARAGE: 6.17m x 2.18m. Detached garage with roller door. Power and light.
WORKSHOP: 3.22m x 2.742m. Extended workshop to the rear also with power and light.
OUTSIDE: Block paved drive and ornamental front garden. Beautiful well stocked, split level, rear garden with a shed and greenhouse.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Stanway Close, M24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mills Hill Station1.0 miles
- Moston Station1.4 miles
- Hollinwood Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1Sta. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aubrey Lee & Co, Blackley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.