Victoria Street, Windsor
- Studio New Kitchen/Sitting/Dining/Bedroom
- Bathroom and WC
- Overlooking Batchelors Acre park
- Central town centre location
- No Onward Chain
- Virtual freehold 999 year lease
- Sold furnished as seen
- 265 sq ft (24.62 sqm)
A first floor studio apartment; one of six in a fabulous Georgian period building located in the heart of the town centre close to Windsor Castle, the main shopping area, railway stations, riverside walks and the many other amenities the town centre has to offer.
This apartment has recently been modernised to a high standard with a new kitchen and flooring throughout, and offered to the market with no onward chain. The flat will be sold furnished as seen including new sofa bed, range of wall units, wardrobe and new armchair.
The entrance hallway leads to the bathroom, and open plan studio living with laminated wood flooring; and two generous front aspect windows overlooking Batchelors Acre park.
The new kitchen is appointed with base and wall units and has a brand new combination oven/microwave, fridge, and washer dryer.
The bathroom consists of a walk-in shower, new basin unit and wc, and completes the accommodation arrangement.
Centrally located within the very heart of the town centre, overlooking Batchelors Acre park and minutes from the two mainline railway stations, the main shopping streets and shopping centres, and the Castle and Long Walk. Victoria Road is ideally placed to take advantage of the many features that the historic town of Windsor has to offer. With a number of high street and local restaurants, bars and leisure facilities located nearby as well as the River Thames with its walks and cycle rides.
Windsor has excellent road communications with access to the M4, leading to Heathrow Airport, the M3 and M25 motorway network. It enjoys direct rail access to London's Waterloo station from Windsor and Eton Riverside Station, and to Paddington Station via Slough from Windsor Central Station.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Victoria Street, Windsor
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Windsor & Eton Central Station0.2 miles
- Windsor & Eton Riverside Station0.4 miles
- Datchet Station1.2 miles
About the agent
We knew there had to be a much cheaper way of selling homes. An honest, transparent and hassle free way of selling property. Estate agents at a fantastic price, but also a great level of service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9199692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.