Field Drive, Wyberton, PE21 7NG
- Part Exchange or Easy Mover available
- Built in stainless steel single fan oven, hob, extractor, microwave, fridge/freezer & dishwasher
- Choice of kitchen units & square edge worktops
- High specification fitted bathroom furniture, choice of finishes
- USB socket for phone/tablet charging in Lounge, Kitchen, Bedroom 1
- Shaver point to bathroom & en-suites
- Wiring for flat screen TV (HDMI) on wall of lounge
- Double glazed UPVC windows & french doors
- Choice of Porcelanosa tiling to bathroom & ensuite
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Lounge 5.550m x 3.250m : 18' 3" x 10' 8"
Kitchen / Dining 5.855m x 4.552m : 19' 3" x 14' 11"
Cloakroom 2.200m x 1.045m : 7' 3" x 3' 5"
Bedroom 1 4.100m x 2.769m : 13' 5" x 9' 1"
Ensuite 2.769m x 1.450m : 9' 1" x 4' 9"
Bedroom 2 4.047m x 2.769m : 13' 3" x 9' 1"
Bedroom 3 2.993m x 2.281m : 9' 10" x 7' 6"
Bedroom 4 2.993m x 2.200m : 9' 10" x 7' 3"
Bathroom 2.236m x 1.950m : 7' 4" x 6' 5"
Each and every home at The Quadrant enjoys a superb specification, with carefully considered and selected fixtures, fittings and finishes. Being the heart of every home, our kitchens are designed and expertly installed to give you a maximum amount of space and an impressive look to go with it. Whether you're looking for contemporary or traditional, it's up to you. Our latest square edge worktops come in a range of finishes and the crisp, clean lines are the perfect complement.
The upstands to the worktops and coloured glass splashbacks are both practical and stylish and the stainless steel integrated oven, hob and extractor are an impressive touch. Our bathrooms and en-suites boast contemporary Pura sanitaryware, chrome taps and thermostatic showers. Porcelanosa tiles complete the look. Keeping energy efficiency in mind, our homes have gas fired central heating systems with condensing boilers, thermostatic radiator valves, electronic programmers and high levels of insulation. So you have a green, energy-efficient home that helps the planet, and your pocket.
Insulated cavity walls
Concrete tiled roof as per development schedule
Utility room/utility area*
Cloakroom with WC & handbasin*
10-year NHBC warranty
Boundary treatment (ask for details)
Gas boiler/main pressure unvented hot water system*
Double glazed UPVC windows
Insulated ground floor
Extract fan to bathroom
Extract fan to utility*
Extract fan to ensuite*
Extract fan to cloakroom*
Emulsion to walls one colour per house "Chestnut Grey"
Satinwood white painted internal doors, architraves, skirtings and stairs (as applicable)
Premium vertical 5-panel interior doors with chrome handles
Choice of kitchen units & worktops from a range in sales centre
1? bowl stainless steel inset sink to kitchen
Built-in stainless steel single fan oven, hob & extractor*
Built-in stainless steel double fan oven, hob & extractor*
Space for fridge*
Plumbing for washing machine
White sanitary ware with chrome fittings
Fitted bathroom furniture in a choice of finishes*
Fitted bathroom furniture in a choice of finishes to cloakroom*
Choice of wall tiles
Smooth skimmed ceilings
Turfed or planted front garden to site plan (rear garden cleared & rotivated)
Paved patio area
TV point, and BT point to lounge
Telephone point to hall*
Low energy light fittings to bathrooms & ensuites (where applicable)
Batten holder suitable for low energy bulbs fitted to kitchen/cloaks/utilities
Chrome sockets & switches to kitchen/kitchen diner/utility (where applicable)
Wiring only for outside light to front and rear door
Mains wired smoke detectors
Power & light to garage (as applicable)*
Lockable window catches (not to fire escape windows)
Multi-point locking system to external doors
*Some specifications are only available in certain plots. Please speak to our Sales Advisors for details.
- FANTASTIC LOCAL AMENITIES
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS
- STYLISHLY-DESIGNED TO COMPLIMENT FAMILY LIFE
Field Drive, Wyberton, PE21 7NG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Boston Station1.4 miles
- Hubberts Bridge Station3.7 miles
About the development
MOVE IN NOW*
- CARPETS & FLOORING INCLUDED*
- Help To Buy Available* - Part Exchange Available*
- High quality specification throughout , including custom designed quality kitchen and bathrooms
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Show Homes Open Daily 10.30am - 5.30pm
- Talk to us on 01522 418079
Who We Are And What Makes Us Special
Established in 1988, Chestnut Homes enjoys a reputation for building high quality new homes in Lincolnshire. We build a range of new homes, from houses and apartments suitable for the first time buyers, through to five bedroom executive homes. We place great emphasis on structural integrity and finishing properties to a high standard.
Chestnut Homes are only too pleased to incorporate extras or carry out individual modifications wherever
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference eldersSept20. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestnut Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.