Lowdells, Ford, SN14 8RU
- Beautiful Grade II listed family home offering 2648 sq ft of accommodation
- Stylish interior
- Reception hall
- Four double bedrooms
- Family bathroom with shower and freestanding bath
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Dining room
- Sitting room with central wood burning stove
- Shower room and spacious utility room
- Workshop and attractive gardens
On the first floor is a spacious landing, three double bedrooms and a sumptuous bathroom which has a double shower cubicle, freestanding bath and conservation Velux window. Eaves storage can be found to the rear of the bathroom and above the attractive staircase. Stairs lead up to the second floor bedroom which is a wonderful space with its vaulted ceiling and exposed timbers which has potential to subdivide to create an additional bedroom. It's also the perfect place for guests or bedroom/study area.
The property is centrally located within the plot with gardens on both sides and a level section of lawn just outside of the kitchen. This area provides a great space for children to play with plenty of room for a trampoline. On the western side is a garden that slopes upwards with a path leading up to a wooded area, space for chickens and vegetable and fruit growing area. There is a sunny patio area and clever landscaping has created a range of raised walled borders that are well stocked with a range of perennials and spring bulbs that flower from spring all the way through into autumn.
Ford is a quiet country village in North-West Wiltshire within driving distance of the Georgian City of Bath, 11 miles East of Bristol and 4 miles West of Chippenham - with its main line station to London (Paddington) and Junction 17 of the M4 motorway. The village benefits from countryside walks right on the doorstep and the fantastic local pub, The White Hart Inn.
Lowdells, Ford, SN14 8RU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chippenham Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Hunter French is very much a people business. We pride ourselves on offering our clients a personal, uncompromising service. Operating as an expert property collective, tailored to the specific needs of the local market, each Hunter French office combines individual flair teamed with unrivalled property know-how.
Whether you are looking for your next home, or to sell your existing property, we have created an enviable niche for showcasing and selling distinctive and characterful
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HCP9086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter French, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.