Aberhenwaun Uchaf, Seven Sisters, Neath
- Two bed Semi Detached property
- Multi-fuel Stove
- No Ongoing Chain
- Requires Some Cosmetic Finishing
Peter Alan Neath are pleased to offer this 2 bedroom semi-detached property in Seven Sisters, Neath. Located in the semi-rural village of Seven Sisters which is on the outskirts of Neath and has good links to the Brecon Beacons national park and the M4 motorway.
Peter Alan Neath are pleased to offer this 2 bedroom semi-detached property in Seven Sisters, Neath. Located in the semi-rural village of Seven Sisters which is on the outskirts of Neath and has good links to the Brecon Beacons national park and the M4 motorway. The current vendor has started to renovate the property and would require completing, the accommodation briefly comprises entrance porch & hallway, living room with multi fuel stove set in chimney breast, kitchen/breakfast room leading to the conservatory. To the upstairs are 2 double bedrooms & bathroom with bath suite & double shower enclosure. Outside the property has small front garden with side access to the rear garden. The property further benefits from gas central heating & double glazing. The property does require cosmetic work to complete what has been started. To book a viewing please call the sales team today on . No Chain!!!
Wooden front door, double glazed window to the front.
Wooden flooring, staircase, radiator.
Living Room 13' 4" x 11' 8" ( 4.06m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, wooden flooring, multi fuel stove set in chimney breast,understair cupboard with combi boiler
Kitchen 9' 10" max x 16' 8" max ( 3.00m max x 5.08m max )
Fitted with a matching range of wall & floor units with wooden worktop space over, sink unit, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and gas range, integrated dishwasher, tiled flooring, radiator, spot lights, double glazed window to the side, double glazed patio doors to the conservatory
Conservatory 12' x 8' 10" ( 3.66m x 2.69m )
Double glazed windows & patio doors to the rear garden, polycarbonate roof, tiled flooring, radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, fitted carpet, loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.59m )
Double glazed windows x2 to the front, radiator, built-in storage cupboard, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 8' 11" ( 4.01m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, laminate flooring
Fitted with bath suite, separate double shower enclosure with mains fed rain head & separate hand held shower head, wash hand basin & w/c, tiled walls & flooring, radiator, spot lights, double glazed window to the rear.
Front and rear gardens mainly laid with lawn
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Aberhenwaun Uchaf, Seven Sisters, Neath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Neath Station9.2 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NTH304540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Neath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.