7, 3 Avenel Way, Poole
- ***TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS***
- UNDERCROFT PARKING
- service charge £1850 pa
- ground rent £150pa
- immaculate presentation
- ideal first time buy or buy to let
- ensuite to master bedroom
- built in bedroom storage
- large picture windows
ENTRANCE HALL Inset spotlights, large storage cupboard with hanging rail & shelving, (ideal for coats & shoes) further cupboard with space & plumbing for washing machine & tumble dryer. Cupboard housing water tank, with shelving over. Secure entry phone system ,. wall mounted heater.
LIVING ROOM 17' 4" x 16' 5" (5.30m x 5.01m) Two ceiling lights, two large double glazed picture windows to rear aspect overlooking the communal lawns & parking area. Wall mounted heater. (Recarpeted in Jan 2020)
KITCHEN Inset spotlights, range of wall & base units with worktop over. 'Bosch' stainless steel cooker hood, electric hob & oven. Space for free standing tall fridge/freezer, vinyl flooring.
MASTER BEDROOM 16' 0" x 9' 7" (4.88m x 2.93m) Two ceiling lights, large double glazed picture window to rear aspect, two built in wardrobes with hanging rails & shelving. Wall mounted electric heater. (Recarpeted in Jan 2019).
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM Inset spotlights, large enclosed & fully tiled shower cubicle, basin with tiled splashbacks & mirrored cabinet over, toilet. Extractor fan, shaver point, heated towel rail style radiator, vinyl flooring.
BEDROOM TWO Central ceiling light, double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted heater. (Recarpeted Jan 2020)
FAMILY BATHROOM Inset spotlights, bath with shower attachment & tiled splashbacks. Basin, also with tiled splashbacks, wall mounted mirrored cabinet over, toilet. Shaver point, heated towel rail style radiator, vinyl flooring.
PARKING Allocated space in under croft parking area
BrochuresSales Brochure - ...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
7, 3 Avenel Way, Poole
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Poole Station0.4 miles
- Parkstone Station1.3 miles
- Hamworthy Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Our Poole born-and-bred Director Steve Ballam has over 14 years' experience in the property sector. And with his NFOPP qualification in Residential Letting & Property Management, he ensures that the very best advice and support is provided to his customers at all times.
The coastal town of Poole is a highly desirable place to live with properties ranging from one-bedroom studi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100604003155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.