- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Short term
- Furnish type:
- No tenant move in fees
- Two double bedrooms
- All bills included
- Fully furnished
- Mainline station 5 min walk
- Can be short or long term
This conveniently located fully furnished flat is everything you could want and need in a cosy cul-de-sac in the heart of the quintessential and picturesque village of Weybridge.
Two double bedrooms will provide that extra space for you to retire to at the end of your working day with a bathroom separating them.
A modern fitted kitchen allows the master chef of the home sufficient space to bake away to your hearts content in style with all the integrated appliances you may desire.
Entertaining should be high on your agenda with a spacious lounge and dining area just waiting for your guests to take a seat in anticipation of your signature dish.
Just a short stroll from the property and you are at the mainline station with fast services straight into London. The High Street is brimming with interesting shops, that have something for everyone with an assortment of quirky tea rooms, coffee shops, pubs and restaurants and all this is just a mile away.
You need not worry about those monthly bills as they are included within the rent and you can decide the length of stay for as long or as little you need.
Cant find what you’re looking for? Contact us directly as we have a large quantity of rental properties that are available off market
BrochuresWeybridge, SurreyProperty Website
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Weybridge Station0.3 miles
- Addlestone Station1.4 miles
- Byfleet & New Haw Station1.6 miles
About the agent
At Yooodle our sole aim is to exceed your expectations, through honesty, integrity and professionalism. We don't want global domination, we just endeavour to be the best at what we do. We are fascinated with the idea of building an estate agency that manage their business through the consumers eyes. What if you could have an estate agency that worked exactly how you wanted them too? What if the fees charged were actually fair? Or if being a tenant meant that you didn't have to pay any charges
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 27655647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yooodle, Weybridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.