High Street, TS9
- 4 large bedrooms
- Renovated to high standard
- Amazing views
- Solid wood floors
- Close to all shops, schools and amenities
- Idyllic countryside location
Grove House offers modern kitchen with tiled floor leading to formal dining room, lounge and
ground floor WC.
The lounge has a wood burning stove and both dinning and lounge solid oak wood floors.
A generous amount of storage on every floor with 4 double bedrooms all beautifully renovated to a high standard including two fantastic bathrooms.
The property has a great deal of additional insulation and UPVC windows to improve efficiency.
The position of Grove House allows lovely views to the south and the Cleveland hills. There is a raised terrace which would be fantastic for a BBQ and hot tub.
This rural setting would be perfect not only for family life but for home working.
The village of Great Ayton is an idilic place to live with good road and rail links.
Voted as one of the best places in Britain to raise children the schools are an important feature of family.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
High Street, TS9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Great Ayton Station0.8 miles
- Battersby Station2.8 miles
- Kildale Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Dwela – the online estate agent will list and sell your property on Rightmove, without the need of an expensive traditional high street estate agent. We provide everything you would expect from an estate agent and more, Professional Property Photography, Floorplans, Energy Performance Certificate, For Sale Sign erected and collected, Sales Negotiation Support, Mortgage Advice, Conveyancing and Home Buyers Protection Insurance. If you prefer buyers can connect direct to ensure a quick house sa
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Highstreet. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dwela Limited, Dwela. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.