Townsend Gate, Berkhamsted
- Kitchen/dining room with doors to garden
- Elegant living room
- Principal bedroom with ensuite, dressing room and balcony
- Guest bedroom with ensuite and balcony
- Two further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Southerly facing rear garden with summerhouse
- Double width driveway
- Integral garage
- EPC Rating B
The spacious entrance hall leads through to the open plan kitchen/dining room with bi-fold doors leading to the southerly facing rear garden. This stunning room is highly flexible and provides the perfect space for modern family life, ideal for entertaining or congregating as a family with easy access to outside. A utility room, cloakroom and integral garage completes the ground floor accommodation. To the first floor the feeling of light and space continues with an impressive landing which leads to the elegant living room which spans the entire width of the property to the rear and has a balcony overlooking the garden. The principal bedroom suite is situated on this floor and has a stunning ensuite bath/shower room and dressing room. To the second floor are three double bedrooms; the guest bedroom with its own ensuite shower room and balcony overlooking the garden and two further double rooms serviced by the stylish family bathroom. There is underfloor heating to the ground floor and all bathrooms and air conditioning to the top floor bedrooms.
Outside to the front of the property is a double width driveway which leads to the integral garage. To the rear, the garden is mainly to lawn and has been beautifully landscaped and there is a summer house which could be used as a home office or additional storage/childrens play house. EPC Rating B
Brochures2 Townsend Gate.pdfFine & Country Berkhamsted
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Townsend Gate, Berkhamsted
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Berkhamsted Station0.7 miles
- Hemel Hempstead Station2.7 miles
- Apsley Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Why Fine & Country?
At Fine & Country, we offer a refreshing approach to selling exclusive homes, combining individual flair and attention to detail with the expertise of local estate agents to create a strong international network, with powerful marketing capabilities.
Moving home is one of the most important decisions you will make; your home is both a financial and emotional investment. We understand that it's the litt
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30011383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.