Elmfield Road Bromley BR1
- OFFERED UNFURNISHED
- CLOSE TO BROMLEY SOUTH STATION
- GREAT NEARBY AMENITIES
- MODERN FINISH THROUGHOUT
- INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
As well as great transport links, Bromley has plenty of local amenities. The Glades Shopping Centre and Bromley High Street are both just a short walk away offering an abundance of shops, bars and restaurants.
This beautiful apartment is built to a high standard and decorated tastefully throughout, with light wood flooring to the lounge and carpeted bedroom. Also offering open plan kitchen/lounge with integrated appliances and spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobes. The property also comprises modern immaculate three piece bathroom with storage, tiled flooring, heated tail rail and shaving power point.
If you would like to arrange a viewing, please contact a member of the team on or
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Elmfield Road Bromley BR1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bromley South Station0.1 miles
- Bromley North Station0.6 miles
- Shortlands Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Our highly trained property experts have a broad skill base, which enables us to supply the relevan
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P239338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Russell, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.