Tudor Court, Tudor Road, Llandudno, LL30
- Retirement Home (over 55s)
- On site Home Manager
- Secure Entryphone System
- Attractive communal facilities
- Fabulous location close to seafront
- Newly decorated and professionally cleaned
Doorsteps is delighted to bring to the market this well presented 2 bedroom apartment in a popular location. This property is available for independent living for the over-55s and comprises a spacious reception room, open-plan to kitchen area, 2 bedrooms, and bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating and great communal facilities including sitting room and laundry.The property has been fully redecorated and professionally cleaned including the carpets.A 2 bedroom visitor flat is available by appointment.
Situated in a desirable location, Tudor Court is very close to Llandudno seafront and it’s beautiful bay. Good shopping and local amenities close by: Mostyn Champneys Retail Park, Parc Llandudno, and the Town Centre.
Enter via secure entry phone system.
Easy access to lift.
Lift to First Floor.
Lounge/Diner (4.32 x 3.88m)
Light and spacious dual aspect reception , open-plan to:
Kitchen (2.8 x 1.72m)
Kitchen wall and floor units with built-in hob and oven.
Bedroom (3.87 x 3.19m)
Carpeted double bedroom with built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom (3.22 x 2.1m)
Carpeted small double bedroom.
White bathroom suite comprising bath with screen and shower above, w/c and basin.
Communal sitting room and laundry facilities.
Attractive well maintained communal gardens.
One car space is allocated, but can be purchased as a designated and with separate sign for the apartment number.
Visitor parking available.
Viewing highly recommended.
Tudor Court, Tudor Road, Llandudno, LL30
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llandudno Station0.3 miles
- Deganwy Station1.9 miles
- Llandudno Junction Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Doorsteps.co.uk. The brand new hybrid estate agency covering the whole of the UK with our local property experts. We combine the human face of high street agents with a unique online infrastructure; and we're open 24/7.
We knew there had to be a much cheaper way of selling homes. An honest, transparent and hassle free way of selling property. Estate agents at a fantastic price, but also a great level of service.
We imagined a world, where you could sell your
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10542738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.