Berridge Road, Sheerness
- 3 Bedroom House
- EPC: E
- Ground FloorWC
- Walking Distance To Schools
- Under 1 Mile To Sheerness Train Station
- Close To Town Centre
- Gas Central Heating
- Council Tax: A
- Available Now
Split over 3 floors this property is not your traditional terraced property for the area, on the ground floor you have 2 good sized reception rooms with the front room having a bay window, moving through you have a galley kitchen with ample cupboard space and leading through to the ground floor wc. Moving upstairs and you'll find 2 of the 3 bedrooms, a generously sized double can be found to the front and a single can be found in the middle of the property. Completing the first floor is a well presented bathroom with corner bath and separate shower cubicle; there are also stairs up to the final bedroom located in the loft space with Velux window for good natural light.
Your new home comes with a low maintenance garden to the rear that is a sun trap in these warmer months!
Berridge Road is nestled in a quiet residential area of Sheerness and is mainly occupied by families. Within walking distance there are schools for all ages, these include; Early Birds Nursery, Richmond Academy and Oasis Academy. Your closest transport links include Sheerness Train Station within 1 mile, the M2 (12miles) and various bus routes on neighbouring roads. Other locational benefits include supermarkets, clothing stores and Sheerness High Street; all within close proximity.
Council Tax: A
***Sorry No Pets***
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC graph
Berridge Road, Sheerness
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sheerness-on-Sea Station0.4 miles
- Queenborough Station1.8 miles
- Swale Station3.5 miles
About the agent
experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need
under one roof.
Family Homes has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service deli
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Family Homes Sales & Lettings, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.