Greenfield, Saddleworth, OL3 7FJ
- Integrated Zanussi Appliances
- Double doors from lounge
- En-suite to master bedroom
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty
- Two Parking Spaces
- Fabulous waterside location
This 3 bed semi-detached property features an open plan kitchen diner, a separate lounge with double doors to the rear garden and a downstairs WC. To the first floor there are two well sized double bedrooms, with an en-suite shower room to the master, a single bedroom, family bathroom with bath, and two handy storage areas.
Top quality Zanussi integrated appliances are included.
Externally there is a paved area and rear garden, which backs on to Huddersfield Narrow Canal.
There are two driveway parking spaces with this property.
Please note that the photography shown here is from another site, the Leesom is a new housetype. The images used are purely to give an idea of the quality, fit and standard of finish of a Wiggett Homes property. Please refer to the plot specific floor plans for the actual layout of this property.
Greenfield, Saddleworth, OL3 7FJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Greenfield Station0.2 miles
- Mossley Station2.2 miles
- Oldham Mumps Station3.8 miles
About the development
Heron's Reach Island
- Desirable collection of beautiful new homes to Greenfield
- Heron's Reach Island is a stylish waterside development
- Comprising of eleven, 3/4 bedroom houses and nineteen 2 bedroom apartments
- Ideally located in the quintessential village of Greenfield, Saddleworth
- This exciting new development offers scenic beauty
- Speedy links to both Manchester and Leeds
Wiggett Homes was founded in 1979 and this year celebrates 40 years of successful business. Founded by Phil Wiggett, the company has survived three recessions, built circa 4,000 homes and has a turnover in excess of £20 million. Wiggett Homes primarily works across the North West of England and has become a trusted, family run business with a 30-strong team of dedicated staff members.
Wiggett Homes deliver a quality traditional build, built to nationally prescribed space standards and e
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot_11_Leesom. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wiggett Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.