Wolverhampton Road, WV8
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- convenient access to local amenities and train station
- gas central heating and double glazed
- spacious living room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower
- well presented
- sought after residential area
Wolverhampton Road, WV8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Codsall Station0.2 miles
- Bilbrook Station0.7 miles
- Albrighton Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Established in 1997, Millennium Properties are recognized as offering superb standards of professional service to landlords and tenants and are acknowledged as the standard bearer for professional lettings in Wolverhampton, Shropshire and Staffordshire.
Whilst offering a vast range of properties to let, we specialize in the provision of apartments and homes for the more discerning client, offering a huge portfolio of quality properties ranging from £300.00 to £2500.00 P.C.M; including n
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8square. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millennium Properties, Tettenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.