Sitwell Close, Spondon
- MODERNISED AND IMPROVED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS (MASTER WITH EN-SUITE)
- REFITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- EPC RATING D
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE AND CONSERVATORY
- REFITTED BATHROOM AND CLOAKROOM/WC
- DRIVEWAY AND TURNING SPACE/ADDITIONAL PARKING
- DETACHED GARAGE, MATURE GARDENS
- PLEASANT LOCATION WITH VIEWS
Sitwell Close is a cul-de-sac location of a handful of bungalows and enjoys pleasant views, mature gardens, ample parking and a detached garage. The accommodation is supplemented by gas fired central heating (via a combination central heating boiler), UPVC double glazing and neutral decor throughout.
In brief the accommodation comprises:- side entrance lobby, reception hallway, refitted breakfast kitchen, conservatory with views over the rear garden, spacious lounge with feature fireplace, three good size bedrooms (master bedroom having an en-suite shower room), refitted family bathroom and separate cloakroom/WC. Outside, there is ample off road parking/turning space/further parking and a detached garage. There is a further garden to the side elevation and mature/established garden to the rear.
Sitwell Close is well situated for Spondon village and its range of shops, schools and transport links together with excellent road links for the A52, M1 motorway, A50 and access to Nottingham East Midlands Airport. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Side Entrance Lobby
15' 0'' x 7' 9'' (4.57m x 2.36m)
9' 5'' x 7' 0'' (2.87m x 2.13m)
18' 3'' x 11' 9'' (5.56m x 3.58m)
11' 3'' x 9' 5'' (3.43m x 2.87m)
Refitted En-Suite Shower Room
6' 8'' x 3' 0'' (2.03m x 0.91m)
Double Bedroom Two
10' 3'' x 8' 9'' (3.12m x 2.66m)
9' 5'' x 8' 9'' (2.87m x 2.66m)
7' 9'' x 4' 5'' (2.36m x 1.35m) plus entrance area
There are mature gardens to both front and rear elevations, the front incorporates a driveway providing off road parking/parking space together with access to a:-
GARAGE 16'1" x 9'5" with up and over door, light, power and courtesy door to the rear.
There is gated pedestrian access to the side elevation and this provides access to a side garden and the mature and established rear garden having a shaped lawned area will well stocked of flowers, shrubs and trees.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...FULL EPC
Sitwell Close, Spondon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spondon Station0.5 miles
- Derby Station2.3 miles
- Peartree Station3.0 miles
About the agent
The Chaddesden branch of Derby's top selling estate agency is here to serve buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants in Chaddesden, Oakwood, Spondon, Breadsall Hilltop, Derwent Heights, West Hallam, Smalley and the surrounding areas.
Simply put, we're here to create moving experiences...
Our network of computer linked branches strategically located throughout key Derby suburbs has seen us rise to the top of the Derby property m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9838142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Chaddesden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.