West Bridgend, Dumbarton
- Unique style 5 bedroom semi detached villa
- Generous apartments over 3 floors
- Spacious lounge with open views, kitchen & utility room
- 5 double bedrooms, main en suite, 2 wc's and family bathroom
- Ground floor: 30ft x 16 ft Integral garage, home office, wc and kitchen area
- Driveway, 1st floor patio and rear garden
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing
- Adjacent to the much admired Levengrove Park
- Close to local amenities and transport links
- Open views to Dumbarton Bridge & River Leven
The accommodation comprises:
Ground Floor: Entrance hall, work room/ office, kitchen/ general purpose area and cloakroom/ wc.
Larger than average integral double garage ( 30ft x 16ft). Rear access to garden
First Floor : Main living accommodation: Spacious lounge with solid hardwood flooring, breakfasting kitchen and utility room. 2 double bedrooms, main bedroom with en suite shower room. Cloakroom / wc and excellent storage facility.
Top Floor: Luxury bathroom and 3 double bedrooms
White panelled interior doors
Pine facings, surrounds, architraves and staircases
Solid wood flooring in lounge
Partially tiled luxury bathroom with oval shaped bath
Power shower in en suite
Well fitted kitchen with base floor and display storage
Gas fired central heating
The driveway provides access to garage at front. The rear garden south westerly facing and is accessed from utility room to a raised patio area. Enclosed rear garden mainly to lawn.
Accessed from the ground floor there is a former cold store /cellar of brick, stone and blockconstruction.
Surrounding AreaWest Bridgend sits on the west bank of the River Leven in close proximity to the entrance to the quiet conservation area of Kirktonhill and adjacent to Levengrove Park and the Clyde shore. All of Dumbarton’s many amenities lie within minutes of the property. The much admired Levengrove Park provides sports and leisure recreation all combined with a tranquil setting and landscape gardens providing all year round floral display. Within 10 minutes travel time to Balloch and Loch Lomond National Park catering for a wider range of leisure and water pursuits. The surrounding area is well served by first class hotels restaurants and an abundance of country inns and pubs. Dumbarton is close to Glasgow and nearby towns making this property an ideal place to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the immediate area whilst benefiting from the advantages of good schools, city centre shopping, restaurants, theatres, cinemas and some of the finest galleries and museums in Scotland. Rail transport links are available at both Dalreoch and Dumbarton Central stations, offering 6 trains per hour to Glasgow City Centre. A direct service is now available to Edinburgh Waverley. Also connections to Helensburgh and Balloch.
The property is adjacent to well maintained lawns, seating areas and gardens.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
West Bridgend, Dumbarton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dalreoch Station0.2 miles
- Dumbarton Central Station0.4 miles
- Dumbarton East Station0.9 miles
About the agent
David Muir Estate Agents is a 27 year old family owned business, established in 1992. Our reputation is paramount and we continue to maintain extremely high standards. To this aim we are proud to be members of NAEA Propertymark and as such abide by strict rules of conduct and ethics ensuring maximum protection for clients, as well as a commitment to staff training, development and new technology.
Our senior staff has unrivalled experience and knowledge acquired over many years of living
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10518549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Muir & Co., Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.