Adelaide Road, Kirkcaldy, Fife, KY2
- Modern, Very Well-Appointed Family Home With Garage
- Spacious Lounge & Luxury Dining Kitchen
- Handy Utility Room and Lower Floor WC / Cloaks
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- 3 Further Good Sized Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom With Overhead Electric Shower & Vanity Unit
- Lots of Storage & Wardrobe Space
- Attractive Private Sunny Landscaped Garden To Rear
- Garden, Driveway & Garage To Front
- Ideally Located in NW Kirkcaldy For Schools, Amenities & Commuting
Outside, you will find a front garden which is laid to lawn (artificial for ease of maintenance) and there is a good-sized mono-block driveway and garage. The sunny, enclosed back garden has been fully landscaped and features a quality artificial lawn, chips, shrubs and patio area. Both the front and rear gardens enjoy fitted external lights.
This is a stunning, nearly-new home which benefits from having been upgraded by it's current owner from the standard new-build finishings, as well as featuring quality garden landscaping. In addition, the integral appliances are also nearly-new and a number of years remain on the NHBC cover.
This lovely family home is located in the highly popular Ostlers Way Development in NW of Kirkcaldy. The house is less than half a mile from the A92, providing quick and easy access to north and south bound routes. Kirkcaldy railway station is a short distance off with direct rail services to Edinburgh, Aberdeen and London. Edinburgh Airport is also within 20 miles by car. There are excellent amenities in Kirkcaldy, including the Fife Central Retail Park which is a short stroll from this house and the bustling town centre is a short distance off, with retail shops, cafes, restaurants, the esplanade, beach, parks, library, leisure centre and museum.
Home Report Value £250,000
Council Tax Band F
Energy Performance Rating C
Video Link: /a7f306517b
Adelaide Road, Kirkcaldy, Fife, KY2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirkcaldy Station2.2 miles
- Glenrothes with Thornton Station2.5 miles
- Cardenden Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Speak to the property experts at Fords Daly Legal. .
Success in the property market requires intellect and experience.
The property game requires coolness, right reasoning, promptness, and patience. We will provide you with all of this in a clean-cut-no-nonsense manner.
Buying and selling property can be a daunting experience - we have the proven expertise to guide you through what will likely be the biggest financial transactio
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FFADELAIDE19KY26FA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fords Daly Legal, Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.