Kingsley Road, Harrogate, HG1
- House to sell? Ask us about Part Exchange!*
- Kitchen/diner with stylish choice of cabinetry with separate dining and utility rooms
- 2 x sets of Bi-fold doors - lounge and kitchen
- Study/home office
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite
- En-suite shower room to bedroom 2
- Porcelanosa tiling, Villeroy and Boch sanitaryware
- Turfed and fenced gardens
- Integral double garage
- Large South-West facing rear garden
Kingsley Road, Harrogate, HG1 4RF
THE KNARESBOROUGH - WELCOMING AND SPACIOUS
There's so much to offer with the Knaresborough that it's hard to know where to start! This lovely home greets you with a light and airy hallway, leading to spacious living areas. The ground floor boasts accommodation to meet everyone's needs with a generous seven metre wide kitchen/dining space with coveted bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden. This room offers the perfect entertaining and dining space. The lounge has a second set of bi-fold doors, and there's a separate study that offers you a dedicated room for home working. Completing the ground floor is a separate dining room, useful utility and cloakroom.
The first floor is every bit as well presented as the ground floor. There are five double bedrooms with master dressing room and en-suite shower room - perfect for relaxation and escaping to after a long day. Bedroom two also has an en-suite. A family bathroom with shower and bath completes the upstairs accommodation.
Our bathrooms and en-suites are sleek and elegant and typify the luxurious Villeroy and Boch name and are tiled with Spanish designs from the renowned Porcelanosa range. Hansgrohe showers and taps complete our contemporary bathrooms.
All properties at Kingsley Farm have gas central heating and Hive to allow you to control certain elements of your home from a smart phone.
To the outside of the property you'll find turfed gardens, boarded fencing and paved patios and paths.
*Please note photos are for illustrative purpose only.
WHY CHOOSE KINGSLEY FARM?
Kingsley Farm, built on the original Chippendale farm is a lovely development and is ideally located close to Harrogate town centre, giving easy access to the town and all of its fascinating history and modern day culture.
The town boasts vast open spaces of greenery, with the locally known 'Stray', surrounding the town centre and creating a very special and unique feel. Harrogate is rightly proud of its floral displays, creating fabulous exhibits - the largest of which is Valley Gardens, a Grade II listed botanical garden.
In Harrogate you will find a warm welcome and exceptional customer service. Whether you're looking for award winning fine dining restaurants, eateries with cuisines from all around the world, friendly pubs, an elegant afternoon tea or barista coffee bar, it's all here, plus much more. There's also a wealth of shopping to be found.
The area boasts miles and miles of unspoilt countryside incorporating the Yorkshire Dales National Park and North York Moors. Both offer the very best of outdoor scenery with so many opportunities for walking, cycling, climbing and discovering this beautiful area. Harrogate is ideally placed with Wetherby and York to the east, Ripon to the north and Leeds to the south.
The area is well served for travelling further afield with flights from Leeds Bradford airport, just 10.5 miles away from Harrogate. Harrogate also enjoys being closely situated to the scenic Settle to Carlisle railway line.
*Part exchange terms and conditions apply. Please speak to your sales advisor for more information.
Kingsley Road, Harrogate, HG1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Starbeck Station0.4 miles
- Harrogate Station1.3 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station1.7 miles
About the development
- House to sell? Ask us about Part Exchange on this plot!
- Ideally located to the East of Harrogate town centre and within walking distance of local amenities
- Less than 2 miles to the history and culture of Harrogate
- Contact us today to book your virtual or on site appointment
- Showhome and Marketing Suite Thursday to Monday 10.30am - 5.30pm
- Visit www.stonebridgehomes.co.uk for further information
Stonebridge creates exceptional homes for people who want the very best for their family.
We believe in delivering true quality and an individual customer experience. We take every opportunity to add the distinctive features and personal specifications that we know from experience can turn a beautiful house into a much-loved home.
We start by selecting great locations with excellent amenities - so everything you need is nearby and easy to find. Our designs reflect modern lifestyle
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference King_Knareborough_Plot_57_. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonebridge Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.