Oxen Avenue, Shoreham-By-Sea
- DOUBLE FRONTED HOME WITH CURB APPEAL
- FANTASTIC GARDENS
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND 2 BATHROOMS
- PRIVATE DRIVEWAY LEADING TO GARAGE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STC)
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
A opportunity to purchase this rarely available 3 bedroom, double fronted detached family home with real curb appeal situated in one of Shoreham's most sought after roads. We advise early viewing to avoid disappointment.
A opportunity to purchase this rarely available 3 bedroom, double fronted detached family home with real curb appeal situated in one of Shoreham's most sought after roads. We advise early viewing to avoid disappointment. The accommodation is arranged over 2 floors and comprises of an attractive entrance hall, 20'7 living room overlooking the secluded rear gardens, dining room with feature herringbone solid wooden floors, dual aspect kitchen, conservatory, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, stunning established and very secluded rear garden, additional side area suitable for extension (STC), formal front gardens, private driveway leading to garage.
Located close to the popular Buckingham Park and within reach of all local amenities in Shoreham including; excellent schools for all ages, Shoreham mainline station, comprehensive shopping and an array of coffee houses, bars and restaurants. Shoreham beach is assessable via the footbridge on the high street and the South Downs and River Adur are also to hand.
Open staircase to first floor, radiator, heating thermostat, under stair storage cupboard, deep built in cloaks cupboard, downright
Living Room 22' 7" x 12' 9" ( 6.88m x 3.89m )
Narrowing to 7'8 maximum measurements, a lovely triple aspect room having mainly west aspect with a feature full width window overlooking the rear garden, 2 radiators, sliding door leading to a covered outside area with steps leading to the rear garden.
Dining Room 14' 8" x 11' 9" ( 4.47m x 3.58m )
Into attractive bay window to the front and overlooking the front garden, fireplace, feature Herringbone style solid wooden floor, serving hatch the kitchen, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.86m x 2.95m )
Dual aspect overlooking the rear garden and the side, wall and base units, sink unit and drainer, plumbing for dishwasher, space for oven, space for fridge, part tiled splash backs, cupboard with hot water tank and shelving, tiled floor, door to garage, door to conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 4" x 6' 4" ( 3.15m x 1.93m )
UPVC, overlooking rear garden with doors to either side giving access to the outside space.
Bedroom 3 14' 8" x 10' 5" ( 4.47m x 3.17m )
Into attractive bay into to the front and overlooking the front garden, radiator
With suite comprising of a panelled bath with electric shower an screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled floor, part tiled splash backs, radiator, downlighers, 2 windows to rear
First Floor Landing
Approached by a central staircase with smoke alarm, double built in wardrobe cupboards, bookshelves adjacent, hatch to loft space
Bedroom 1 15' 2" x 10' 9" ( 4.62m x 3.28m )
Plus eaves recess, a bright easterly aspect room to front, 2 double and 1 single built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, raised bed with storage, part sloping ceiling.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.48m x 2.90m )
Westerly aspect overlooking the beautiful rear gardens, 2 double and 1 single built in wardrobe cupboards, recess for bookcase, radiator.
Modern suite comprising of tiled panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, tiled shelf, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part sloping ceiling, tiled splash backs, radiator, window to rear
Established front garden, with central path leading to the front door with welcome light, paved driveway leading to the garage
Seperate Side Area
Approximately 30' x 20' with lighting and power, landscaping, this area could be utilised for extension (STC)
Rear Garden 60' x 40' ( 18.29m x 12.19m )
A favoured and very well established westerly rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with well stocked borders with high trees giving feeling of seclusion, timber tall shed, covered seating area overlooking the rear garden from the main house, outside lighting, outside tap, additional paved seating area approximately 22'x12' with gate leading to the front
Garage 17' 2" x 8' 3" ( 5.23m x 2.51m )
Approached via private driveway with up and over door, light and power, dual aspect overlooking rear garden and to the side, sink, plumbing for washing machine, Vaillant gas fired boiler installed in 2019
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Oxen Avenue, Shoreham-By-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shoreham-by-Sea Station0.4 miles
- Southwick Station1.7 miles
- Lancing Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Shoreham By Sea Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Shoreham By Sea
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHM104144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Shoreham By Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.