Whitehorse Lane, London
- 1930s EXTENDED FAMILY HOME
- CONVENIENTLY POSITIONED FOR SOUTH NORWOOD HIGH STREET
- CLOSE TO NORWOOD JUNCTION TRAIN STATION AND BUS ROUTES
- SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS
- 14'10 MASTER BEDROOM
- SOUTHERLY ASPECT REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- FURTHER POTENTIAL TO EXTEND TO LOFT
Porch - Door to Entrance Hall
Entrance Hall - Stairs rising to first floor, doors to Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, under stair cupboard, wood effect floor, radiator.
Living Room - 4.67m x 3.66m (15'4 x 12') - Double glazed window to front, feature fireplace surround, radiator, wood effect floor, coved ceiling.
Dining Room - 4.11m x 3.35m (13'6 x 11') - Double glazed windows and french doors onto extension, feature fireplace, wood effect floor, radiator.
Kitchen - 2.79m x 2.01m (9'2 x 6'7) - Range of wall and base units, space for cooker and fridge freezer, stainless steel sink and drainer, double glazed window and door onto extension room.
Extension Room - 5.56m x 1.85m (18'3 x 6'1) - Double glazed french doors and door onto rear garden, wall mounted boiler, work surface, space for washing machine, tiled floor, part tiled walls, radiator.
Landing - Doors to all bedrooms, bathroom, hatch to loft.
Bedroom One - 4.52m max into bay x 2.87m plus depth of wardrobes - Double glazed bay window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two - 4.17m x 3.56m (13'8 x 11'8) - Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe, radiator, wood effect floor, fireplace surround.
Bedroom Three - 2.72m x 1.96m (8'11 x 6'5) - Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bathroom - 2.49m x 1.80m (8'2 x 5'11) - 4 piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath, with shower attachment, low level w.c, bidet, wash hand basin incorporating storage, radiator, part tiled walls, tiled floor, opaque double glazed window to rear.
Rear Garden - Brick and fence boundaries, patio with path to rear, fig and olive trees and grape vines, outside tap.
Double Garage - 5.49m x 5.74m (18' x 18'10) - Electric Roller door, power and light.
BrochuresBrochureWhitehorse Lane, London
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Whitehorse Lane, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norwood Junction Station0.5 miles
- Selhurst Station0.8 miles
- Thornton Heath Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Jukes & Co. are a family run independent Estate Agents established in 1988 serving South Norwood and surrounding areas including Addiscombe, Thornton Heath, Croydon, Anerley, Penge, Woodside, Upper Norwood.
Jukes & Co. offer a professional and personal service to its clients. We pride ourselves on our service which has been instrumental in its success and why many of its clients come to us through recommendation.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30015437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jukes & Co Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.