Castle Gardens, Pencaitland, EH34 5AF
- 4/5 bedrooms
- Living room with French doors to garden
- Open-plan kitchen/family room with French doors to garden
- Formal dining room
- Family â��snugâ��
- Utility room
- Two bathrooms with both bath and walk-in shower, plus one shower room
- Walk-in wardrobe and dressing area to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobe to guest bedroom
- Detached garage on selected plots/developments only
The Comrie is a stunning double-fronted 4/5 bedroom detached home, perfect for family living.
STEP INSIDE THE COMRIE
Downstairs, you enter the home with a wide, welcoming hall leading to the main living space, glazed double doors leading to the grand living room and French doors from both the living room and kitchen/family room to the secure rear garden, adding convenience as well as lots of light to these large spaces. The stunning kitchen includes a host of premium appliances and, with its breakfast bar and wide space in which to accommodate a large table, it has plenty of room for family dining and relaxation. The utility room, conveniently located directly off the kitchen, also provides separate access to the garden.
Upstairs, dormer or velux windows and coomb ceilings add character to the four double bedrooms. The guest bedroom has an en-suite shower room and built-in wardrobe, and the family bathroom provides both bath and walk-in shower. The piece-de-resistance is the stunning master bedroom suite with walk-in wardrobe, dressing area and a knock-out en-suite bathroom which includes a host of value-adding extras. It's the ideal place for relaxing away from the pressures of daily life.
We're now open at Castle Gardens. In order to maintain social distancing, all visits during this initial period will be by appointment only.
A truly breathtaking location with incredible sights in every direction...
Castle Gardens is a charming community of spacious family homes set amidst the lush green surrounds of East Lothian. With brilliant connections to Edinburgh's city centre, you can enjoy the calm of the countryside, knowing that the world-famous attractions, shopping and leisure of the capital are just 30 minutes away.
Castle Gardens / Comrie / Plot 66 / Assured Sale: You can relax knowing that if your current home hasn't sold before the completion date on your new home, we'll buy it at an agreed price.
Castle Gardens, Pencaitland, EH34 5AF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Prestonpans Station4.4 miles
- Longniddry Station4.7 miles
- Wallyford Station5.2 miles
About the development
- A premium collection
- 3, 4, 5 and 6 bedroom detached homes
- In the heart of the beautiful East Lothian countryside
- Shopping and leisure of the capital are just 30 minutes away
- With brilliant connections to Edinburgh's city centre
- A truly breath-taking location
We're one of the UK's leading independent homebuilding, construction and development companies, established in 1975 and still family owned.
We pride ourselves on having built a team of skilled experts you can trust to create quality homes. Many of our neighbourhoods and houses have won awards, testament to the quality of their design and the thought that goes into their planning.
Our designers vision is for neighbourhoods that feature attractive materials and blend seamlessly with
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_66. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Milne Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.