Albert Road Bromley BR2
- Three Double Bedrooms
- End Of Terrace Family Home
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Well Maintained Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Excellent Location For Schools
- Bickley Station 0.6 Miles
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
The specification is both luxurious and contemporary and the property has been well designed to provide a superb family living space.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, front formal reception room, open plan kitchen/diner with central island and French doors opening onto the garden. Completing the ground floor is a double bedroom and downstairs shower room.
The first floor comprises two double bedrooms, the master with fitted wardrobes and a modern family bathroom suite.
Externally the rear garden has been beautifully maintained with mature borders, large patio and shed.
For busy commuters, Bickley Station is just 0.6 mile away and provides excellent services into London Blackfriars and Victoria. There are some highly regarded primary and secondary schools within close proximity including Raglan, St Georges, The Ravensbourne and Buller’s Wood.
Energy Efficiency Rating D.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Albert Road Bromley BR2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bickley Station0.7 miles
- Bromley South Station1.2 miles
- Chislehurst Station1.3 miles
About the agent
As one of London and Kent’s most successful property companies with almost 30 years experience, we strive to deliver a service that is unparalleled by our competitors. Our team appreciate that your home is likely to be your most treasured asset. Therefore whether we are selling, letting or assisting in a purchase, our priority is to ensure each client is treated with care and consideration.
Our highly trained property experts have a broad skill base, which enables us to supply the relev
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P239412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Russell, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.