Layters Way, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
- Entrance hallway
- Study | Dining room | Drawing room
- Kitchen breakfast area | Family room
- Utility room | Two cloakrooms
- Principal bedroom with dressing room and en-suite
- 3 further bedrooms on the first floor all with en-suites
- Two further top floor bedrooms | Bathroom | Store room
- Gated development | Driveway parking
- Detached double garage | Landscaped gardens
The interior has been designed by the award winning Cox & Co to emphasise the property as a modern home which is built to exacting standards, whilst combining a traditional Arts and Crafts façade.
The spacious entrance hall provides access to the principal rooms including study, dining room, drawing room, family room and kitchen breakfast room. The study and dining room are situated at the front of the property, the dining room being of triple aspect. The drawing room enjoys views over the rear garden and enjoys a fireplace and double doors leading out to the patio. The kitchen breakfast room leads through to the family room, complete with two sets of patio doors leading out to the terrace . A utility room, second cloakroom and plant room are accessed from the kitchen; the utility room has a separate door leading out to the front of the property. The main guest cloakroom and a storage cupboard complete the downstairs accommodation.
The oak staircase leads to the first floor. All four bedrooms on this floor are double bedrooms and benefit from their own en-suite facility, whilst the well-proportioned principal room also has the use of its own dressing room.
The second floor offers two further bedrooms, store room and a family bathroom with shower cubicle.
There is ground and first floor underfloor heating and radiators to the second floor, with quality internal doors throughout. The house is wired with CAT5 data cabling and pre-wired for a Sonos audio system.
*The images are from a previous show home and are for indicative purposes only.
The property is approached through electric gates and over a blocked paved driveway. There are gardens to the front as well as access to the detached double garage. To the rear, the landscaped garden is bathed in natural light and provides a good sized patio area, ideal for al fresco dining.
Layters Way, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gerrards Cross Station0.4 miles
- Denham Golf Club Station2.1 miles
- Seer Green Station2.3 miles
About the agent
The Strutt & Parker New Homes team has continued to expand substantially in recent years and focuses on selling a variety of residential properties in regional markets across the UK. Our new homes experts combine on-the-ground knowledge with the strength of our, already existing, national network. We work closely with colleagues from a number of teams, offering clients access to additional services and a wide range of residential property expertise. Our team recognise land is pivotal to our c
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BNH200071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Covering Bucks & Herts New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.