Collington Way, Kingston Bagpuize, OX13
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Symphony fitted kitchen with Bosch kitchen appliances
- Lounge with feature bay window
- Main bedroom suite
- Family bathroom with separate double shower cubicle
- Separate Utility room
- Fibre to-the-door internet capability
- Newly landscaped rear garden
- Detached single garage equipped with light and power
- Driveway parking for 3 cars
Well presented three bedroom property offering front and rear gardens, en suite shower room, single garage and parking for three vehicles.
A substantial 3 double bedroom detached house with detached single garage and driveway parking for 3 cars.
A well presented detached home occupying a corner plot in an award winning development on the edge of the village of Kingston Bagpuize. Only a 17 minute bus commute from Oxford City Centre’s bus station at Gloucester Green yet close to all local amenities. The property benefits from fibre to-the-door internet capability. The ground floor features a dual aspect lounge with a feature bay window. The dual aspect open plan kitchen/dining area is equipped with French doors that lead to a private, secure, newly-landscaped walled rear garden. It features grey Indian Sandstone patio slabs and a low maintenance, authentic faux lawn. This home also features a downstairs cloakroom with contemporary Roca sanitary ware and a separate utility room with space for a washing machine AND a full size tumble drier. The utility room also has a door leading to the driveway to the detached single garage equipped with light and power. The driveway itself has parking for three cars and features an outside tap. Upstairs you will discover three double bedrooms, the dual aspect main bedroom suite featuring a dressing area and an ensuite shower room with double shower cubicle and contemporary Roca sanitary ware. The modern family bathroom benefits from a bath and separate double shower cubicle, also complete with contemporary Roca sanitary ware.
Council Tax Band E - £2363.09 Per Year
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Collington Way, Kingston Bagpuize, OX13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station7.3 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong local pres
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3691599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.