Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9
- Henley on Thames
- Town centre location
- Kitchen/dining/family room with central island
- Large sitting room with fireplace and high ceilings
- Three/four bedrooms
- Refitted Bathroom
- Courtyard garden
- No onward chain
Set within Henley Town Centre is this substantial period property within metres of the river, restaurants, coffee shops and Henley Station
A well-presented period property set within the Town Centre is an entertainer’s dream. The 4 bedroom townhouse’s sizeable rooms are situated over three floors. A large open plan kitchen/dining room with central island leads to a spacious courtyard garden and seating area that extends the entertaining space. Included in the household fittings are plantation shutters, a large American-style fridge freezer, water softener, dishwasher, and in-ceiling speakers in the kitchen and outdoor speakers. The property has off-street parking, and all the town’s amenities are within a short walking distance including the train station, supermarkets, shops, pubs, and restaurants. Henley railway station provides a link to the mainline railway stations in Reading and Twyford with a fast service to London, Paddington (from 25 mins). The M4 (J8/9) provides access to Heathrow and the motorway network. The historic riverside town of Henley-on-Thames is home to the Royal Regatta, held annually in July. It, along with numerous other events in the calendar help make Henley on Thames the vibrant and exciting town that it is. Viewing this property is a must!
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station0.1 miles
- Shiplake Station1.8 miles
- Wargrave Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3685709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Henley-On-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.