Main Street, Great Gidding, Huntingdon, PE28
- Shed With Power And Light Connected
- Operate A Business From Home
- Detached House
- Luxury Bathroom
- Five Bedrooms (Four With En-Suite)
- Large Lounge & Dining Room
- Double Garage
- 16 Solar Panel Heating
- Self Contained Annex/Office
This immaculately presented 1830's original two-storey residence will impress the most astute buyer. Positioned in a sought after village location, with a sophistication you will be delighted to share with friends and family.
Beyond its impressive frontage with manicured gardens, feature stone walls and large double garage, this address is truly bespoke with 5 double bedrooms, four of which have ensuites.
The ground level carries through a soft palette of crisp neutral tones and contrasting quality flooring. There is a well sized lounge room, adjoining the dining room with stunning feature fireplace surround with wood burner stove. The gourmet kitchen has sleek Granite work surfaces,with Aga and beautiful bespoke timber cupboards, pantry and units.
The upper level with a king-sized master suite offers five-star luxury with wall to ceiling built in wardrobes working fire, ensuite .
An additional four bedrooms and stunning bathroom with roll top cast iron bath, shower cubicle, vanity unit and WC complete the upstairs.
Outside there is a serene timber decking area with covered pergola which overlooks the well maintained gardens with flowering borders, lawn area, LED outside lighting, and is fully fenced for your privacy, ideal for hosting friends and family all year-round!
The extra fantastic feature is a outside office which is self contained with shower, W/C and kitchenette, network cabling.
Property Highlights and Additional Features:
• Country style gourmet kitchen with built in appliances
• Well sized lounge room with neutral décor and plush carpet
• Dining room with feature timber surround and wood burner stove
• Master bedroom with stunning timber beam mantel and wood burner stove & En-suite
• Luxury family bathroom with roll top bath and shower cubicle
• 16 solar panels (iboost hot water system)
• Led lighting in the garden
• Steel shed/workshop with light & power
• Self-contained Office
• Drive & Large double garage
. Close links to London
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Main Street, Great Gidding, Huntingdon, PE28
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Huntingdon Station10.1 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1015730-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.