Breckside Park, Liverpool
- Perfect Family Home
- Master Bedroom With En Suite
- Downstairs W.C
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Private Rear Garden
- Spacious Loft Bedroom
- Close To Local Amenities
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
This fantastic three bedroom semi-detached property is located in the sought after Breckside Park, only a short distance from an array of local shops and excellent transport links. The property is bright and spacious throughout and is set up perfectly for family living.
On the ground floor, there is an entrance hallway with stairs leading to the first-floor accommodation, a modern fitted kitchen, downstairs W.C, and a spacious lounge that gives access to the private rear garden.
To the first floor, there is a master bedroom with En Suite along with a second bedroom and a modern family bathroom. The stairs then lead up to the second floor to were there is a large bedroom with ample storage and two Velux skylights giving it a bright and airy feel.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Breckside Park, Liverpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wavertree Technology Park Station1.6 miles
- Edge Hill Station1.7 miles
- Kirkdale Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S9755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adam Sutton, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.