Glebe Place, Chelsea, SW3
- Period Terraced Freehold House
- Quiet One-Way Street
- In the Heart of 'Old Chelsea'
- Immaculately Refurbished Throughout
- Stunning Two-Tiered West-Facing Garden
- Four Generous Bedroom Suites
- Bespoke Open-Plan Kitchen Dining Room
This immaculate Victorian property comprises four double bedrooms, an office, a study, and a stunning open-plan reception dining room and library occupying the entire ground floor. The master suite is located on the first floor with excellent ceiling heights and a very generous en-suite bathroom.
On the second floor there is another generous suite and a large cinema room/bedroom on the top floor that could easily be converted into two bedrooms if required. On the lower level there is a further bedroom suite and a charming kitchen/breakfast room, complete with a fully integrated kitchen including an Aga, which opens directly onto a very bright west facing garden on two levels.
This house has been tastefully decorated and is in excellent condition throughout.
Glebe Place is located in between the world renowned Kings Road and Cheyne Walk and is considered to be one of the prettiest streets in Chelsea. Sloane Square, Battersea Park and Chelsea Embankment are all within walking distance.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Glebe Place, Chelsea, SW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Kensington Station0.6 miles
- Sloane Square Station0.7 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Established as an 'off the High St' agency to provide a premium service and bespoke alternative to the rather weary stereotypical estate agency approach, we offer a wealth of knowledge and experience within the team at Draper & Company all of whom are committed to refining the role of property professional and benefitting our clients as a direct result.
Consisting of several likeminded experienced individuals, Draper & Company has been developed with the vision and purpose of offering a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10545949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Draper & Company Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.