St. Dunstans Road, London
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Split level
- Open plan kitchen living room
- Popular location
- Share of freehold
- Potential to extend (subject to planning)
- Approx 856 sq ft (79 sq m)
- No onward chain
- 5 minute walk to the riverside
The flat offers 856 sq ft (79 sq m) of living space set over two floors. To the front of the flat is a bright open planning kitchen living room, two double bedrooms both with built in storage and a family bathroom. On the second floor is a large double bedroom with built in storage and eaves storage. The flat is presented in good condition, having been recently redecorated, and offers potential to extend at the rear of the second floor to add a pod room, subject to planning permission.
St Dunstans Road is a quiet residential street by Charing Cross Hospital, around a 5 minute walk from Barons Court Station (District & Piccadilly Line, Zone 2), and under ten minutes from the transport hub of Hammersmith (District, Piccadilly, Circle and Hammersmith & City Lines, Zone 2). There’s plenty of shops and restaurants very close to hand, including a Sainsburys and Waitrose supermarket. The property is located around a 5 minute walk from the Thames with a wide selection of restaurants and bars on offer.
BrochuresBrochureDetails - St Dunstans Road.pdf
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
St. Dunstans Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barons Court Station0.3 miles
- Hammersmith (District & Piccadilly) Station0.4 miles
- Hammersmith (Hammersmith & City) Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Brik helps people buy, sell, rent and let exceptional property in Southwest London. We provide sound, no-nonsense advice and outstanding results without the hassle (or suits) associated with your average London estate agency.
A ONE TO ONE RELATIONSHIP
image cannot be displayed
When you instruct Brik to sell your home, you'll get an expert with years of experience in your area as your one point of contact within the company. Backed up by our winning team they'll provide advic
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30019235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brik, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.