Burberry Close, New Malden
- 4 Bedrooms
- Beautifully Kept South West Facing Garden
- Off Street Parking For Multiple Vehicles
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Separate Reception Room
- Downstairs WC & Modern Family Bathroom
- Light & Spacious Throughout
This beautifully presented, extended semi-detached family house provides four bedrooms, two bath/shower rooms, large breakfast kitchen, cloakroom, sitting and dining rooms, and off-street parking. While retaining considerable kerb appeal it also lends itself to further extension (stpp).
This well maintained family home is located in a quiet Close with mainline rail, local bus and major road links easily accessible. Within the catchment area for a number of well regarded primary and secondary schools it also has a GP Medical Centre closeby.
The entrance hall leads to a bay fronted sitting room with plantation shutters, stripped pine floor and a reproduction period fireplace flanked by built-in cupboards and shelving. A connecting door leads to a dining room with stripped pine floor and french doors to the garden.
The adjacent large breakfast kitchen has a range of fitted cupboards, pantry, oak topped peninsula, range cooker and the usual appliances. A further door leads to a cloakroom and utility area.
Of the three double and one single bedrooms, two have plantation shutters and two have fitted wardrobes. A family bathroom contains a bath with electric shower, while a further double is adjacent to a three piece shower room.
At the rear, a wide patio fronts a lawn with raised beds and flower and shrub borders. A gated side passage connects to the generous front parking area, flanked by an attractive garden.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Burberry Close, New Malden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Malden Station0.4 miles
- Norbiton Station1.0 miles
- Berrylands Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local New Malden Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in New Malden
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NML104273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.