Gardenia Road, Bromley, BR1
- A three bedroom, two bathroom house
- Chislehurst and Bickley stations are nearby
- Two receptions
- EPC rating: C
- Offered unfurnished
- Available from 22nd October 2020
The property is in excellent condition and offers a spacious reception room leading onto a beautiful private garden, a separate luxury modern kitchen with integrated appliances to include fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher and downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs comprises of a second reception room, large double bedroom with en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Many of the area’s finest state and private schools are nearby including Bromley High, St Nicholas Primary, Bickley Park School and Bullers Wood.
Offered unfurnished and available from 22nd October 2020, your earliest viewing is essential.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Gardenia Road, Bromley, BR1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chislehurst Station0.6 miles
- Bickley Station0.8 miles
- Petts Wood Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Winkworth was established in 1835 and, in 1981, became the UK's first franchised estate agency operation. Now, with a network of over 80 offices and, as an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape. Along with an extensive London presence, Winkworth has offices spanning the UK and an increasing international presence.
At Winkworth Chislehurs
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA170138_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Chislehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.