Grizedale Grove, Narborough, Leicester
- Detached Family Home
- Modern Throughout
- Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Kitchen Diner
- Second Reception Room
- Downstairs WC
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Off Road Parking
- EPC Rating D
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Nest Estate Agents
To the first floor you will not be disappointed with the three bedrooms with bedroom one and two being double in size and bedroom three being a good size single. The family bathroom comprises of a modern three piece suite with stylish spot lights around the bath. Externally this home has to offer with an enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with a patio & raised deck area for outside dining and a shed for storage. To the front of the property is a driveway providing parking for several vehicles. EER Rating D
Narborough enjoys an array of amenities, with a good selection of local shops, three primary schools, restaurants, public houses, post office, pharmacy, medical centre, dentist, library the list goes on. Narborough is situated south of the city and is within easy reach of motorway networks and Narborough train station. Being a rural village there are ample footpaths, bridle ways and cycle routes in the area too. A truly lovely place to live.
Lounge - 5.16m x 3.84m max (16'11" x 12'07" max) -
Second Reception Room - 4.85m x 2.44m max (15'11" x 8' max) -
Downstairs Wc - 1.78m x 0.91m (5'10" x 3' ) -
Open Plan Kitchen Diner - 6.48m x 4.85m max (21'03" x 15'11" max) -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom One - 3.68m x 3.71m max (12'01" x 12'02" max) -
En Suite Shower Room -
Bedroom Two - 3.68m x 2.72m (12'01" x 8'11" ) -
Bedroom Three - 2.67m x 2.59m max (8'09" x 8'06" max) -
Family Bathroom -
BrochuresBrochureGrizedale Grove, Narborough, Leicester
Grizedale Grove, Narborough, Leicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Narborough Station1.0 miles
- South Wigston Station3.6 miles
- Leicester Station5.3 miles
About the agent
We are an independent family owned business with Directors working at the frontline. At nest we understand that moving home is more than buying or selling bricks and motar - It is about building your dreams.
The fundamental differences between nest and it's competitors are the maturity and experience of the sales and lettings teams, coupled with the companies attitude towards providing excellent service. We strongly believe in treating our customers how we would like to be treated ourse
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30020005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nest Estate Agents, Blaby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.