Spencer Drive, Llandough, Penarth
- Detached Exceptional Family Home - Contemporary Interior
- Stunning Orangery Extension With Sigma 3 Kitchen Plus Bi-Fold Doors
- 4 Bedrooms - En-Suite To Master & Stylish Family Bathroom
- 2 Receptions Plus Utility Room
Extended detached family home - stunningly contemporary interior. Orangery open to Sigma 3 stylish kitchen - bi-fold doors plus central roof lantern, 4 bedrooms - en-suite to master plus stylish bathroom. With its 2 receptions & utility plus contemporary landscaped rear garden - viewing essential.
Located upon this popular small development within the heart of this delightful village on the fringe of both Penarth & Cardiff you will find this extended detached family home. Greatly improved throughout with an Orangery style extension and providing a stunning and versatile property. Many features including a landscaped and enclosed rear garden. The Orangery is complimented with contemporary bi-fold doors plus a central roof lantern and open plan to a stylishly refitted modern kitchen by Sigma 3. Briefly the accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, ground floor cloakroom/wc, spacious lounge, sitting room, spectacular kitchen through Orangery with its dining area plus there is a utility room located off the kitchen. To the first floor there are 4 generous bedrooms - the master benefiting from a modern en-suite shower room plus there is a refitted family bathroom with a contemporary white suite. Further complimented with gas central heating and upvc double glazing. There is a generous frontage with lawn plus double length brick paved drive allowing off road parking. At the rear a stunning and landscaped enclosed garden with central artificial quality lawn with paved patio and decked feature 2nd patio. Viewing highly recommended.
Over the past few years, Penarth has been voted the best town in Wales as voted for by the Sunday Times readers.
Llandough is a small suburban area on the outskirts of the Town centre. At the heart - Llandough Hospital. There is a large recreation area with playing field within Llandough plus the historic St. Dochdwy's Church.
The schooling in Penarth is particularly high with the property in the catchment for llandough Primary then automatic feeder to St. Cyres Secondary School. There are 2 secondary schools plus a private school - Westbourne for children aged 5 to 18.
There are numerous parks in the town plus the award winning and fully restored Pier located on the Esplanade with it's spectacular sea views.
There are many fine places to dine in Penarth.
A delightful walk across the barrage will take you into Cardiff Bay.
There are many shops suiting all tastes plus an excellent rail link to Cardiff Central station.
Entered via a upvc door, wooden laminate flooring.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising a wall mounted corner wash hand basin with tiled splash back and close coupled wc, ceramic tiled floor, window to front.
Lounge 15' 9" max x 13' 10" max ( 4.80m max x 4.22m max )
Main and spacious living room, window to front, wooden laminate flooring, TV point, twin telephone point, stairs rise to the first floor with cupboard for storage under.
Sitting Room 16' 2" x 7' 10" ( 4.93m x 2.39m )
Sizeable 2nd reception room, window to front, TV point, fitted carpet.
Kitchen Diner 21' 10" max x 15' 9" max ( 6.65m max x 4.80m max )
Stunningly extended with an Orangery style extension and now providing a spectacular heart to the home, fitted stylish grey wooden tile effect flooring throughout, the kitchen area refitted with contemporary units by Sigma 3 comprise of an extensive range of wall and base units with square edge worktop plus upstand and an inset Blanco one and half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, features include soft close doors & drawers and underlighting plus double larder unit, integrated appliances comprise of a dishwasher, wine chiller plus built in 'hide & slide' fan assisted oven with convection microwave oven, 4 ring induction hob with built in extractor, space for fridge/freezer, with a breakfast bar divide to the Orangery, with ample space for dining table & chairs, central roof lantern with Pilkington Blue self cleaning and heat reflective glass, window to side plus French doors leading to the side patio and at the rear there are contemporary bi-fold doors overlooking the garden, TV point, 16 recessed ceiling spotlights.
Utility Room 9' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.82m x 2.26m )
Fitted modern Hi Gloss base units with round edge worktop plus matching upstand and inset stainless steel sink & drainer with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, wall mounted combination boiler, window to rear plus door into the garden, grey wooden laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Access to all rooms, fitted carpet, access via a pull down ladder into a part boarded loft with fitted light, built in airing cupboard - shelving plus small radiator.
Bedroom 1 14' 3" x 12' 10" max ( 4.34m x 3.91m max )
Master double bedroom, window to front, fitted carpet, TV point, built in shelved cupboard with slatted shelving.
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising a tiled enclosure - Mira electric shower, wall mounted Roca wash hand basin with tiled splash back and close coupled wc - soft close seat, ceramic tiled floor, window to side, extractor fan, 2 recessed ceiling spot lights, heated chrome towel rail.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" max x 9' 7" ( 3.84m max x 2.92m )
Double bedroom, window to front, TV point, built in 2 double floor to ceiling wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 11' 2" max x 8' 3" ( 3.40m max x 2.51m )
Double bedroom, window to rear, fitted carpet, 2 built in double wardrobes, TV point.
Bedroom 4 10' 2" x 7' 10" ( 3.10m x 2.39m )
Window to rear, fitted carpet.
Refitted modern white bathroom with a stylishly appointed white suite, comprising a panel double ended bath with overhead shower plus shower attachment and glass screen, wide vanity wash hand basin with soft close drawers and close coupled wc - concealed cistern and soft close seat, tiling to all walls and tiled floor, window to rear, heated chrome towel rail, extractor fan, twin shaver point, 5 recessed ceiling spot lights.
Generous open frontage with neat lawn plus sleeper established borders & display, with a brick paved double width drive allowing twin off road parking, exterior light, gated side access to the rear.
Enclosed and beautifully landscaped rear garden, enclosed by contemporary fencing, paved patio area, outside tap with exterior security light, raised slate boundary wall borders a centrally fitted quality artificial lawn, corner raised decked 2nd patio, side garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Spencer Drive, Llandough, Penarth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cogan Station0.6 miles
- Eastbrook Station0.9 miles
- Dingle Road Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Our wide coverage and extensive marketing enable us to promote properties for sale to best effect, and, we work hard to be the preferred agent and primary source of mo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DNP100779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Dinas Powys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.