Burwalls Road, Leigh Woods, Bristol, BS8
- Detached modern house
- Custom built kitchen
- Individually designed bathrooms
- Underfloor heating
- Gated development
- Double garage
- Landscaped private garden
- 5 acres of communal gardens
- Amazing location by the Clifton Suspension Bridge
The Burwalls estate was redeveloped in 2016 to provide a collection of 6 houses individually designed to reflect the Edwardian Arts and Crafts architectural style of the former buildings. The stable houses have their own electric gates for vehicular and pedestrian access from Burwalls Road. Surrounded by private estate gardens of approximately 5 acres and bordering National Trust land, the house itself benefits from a private rear garden that wraps around the property and has been landscaped to provide a fabulous entertaining and outdoor dining area. There is also an attached double garage with rear access from the garden and electric up and over doors, providing secure parking for 2 cars. There is further visitor parking available on the estate.
Leigh Woods is much prized for its convenient access to Clifton Village, across the Clifton Suspension Bridge. Clifton Village offers a plethora of independent boutiques, bars, restaurants and facilities. Leigh Woods conservation area has a much more rural feel and falls within North Somerset Council with excellent state schools locally as well as good proximity to the private school system in Bristol, which includes Bristol Grammar School, Clifton College, Badminton School and QEH. For sporting activities there is a David Lloyd leisure centre in Long Ashton, the Bristol & Clifton Golf Club and Ashton Court with excellent mountain bike trails in the surrounding woodland. Communication links are also first class with Bristol Temple Meads offering high speed trains to London Paddington in 90 minutes and Bristol International Airport offering worldwide travel.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Burwalls Road, Leigh Woods, Bristol, BS8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clifton Down Station1.2 miles
- Parson Street Station1.6 miles
- Redland Station1.7 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI200078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.